Georgetown/oSu @ GIA....#1 ESPN MUST WATCH

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Put this on your Christmas wish list - great to listen to the radio broadcast when watching live and get the audio and video synced up together. I have had one for years and love it.

https://www.sportsyncradio.com/
Just go to TuneIn radio and pull up Dave and John online. Then pause your TV broadcast at an obvious spot. When Dave makes that call (tipoff kickoff etc) unpause your TV and you are set and its free.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Got 4 tickets to the game tonight. See you all there. I'll be the one wearing Orange.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

pennpoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2012
York, PA
If I was anywhere close to Stillwater I’d be there tonight. Great chance to see a quality nonconference game and a likely win at that. Boynton has got a great team this year. Building the program up...needs some great turnouts now.

Jul 9, 2016
Stillwater, OK
Last time the pokes played Georgetown was in the 2016-2017 season. Yep, Underwood was the coach while Boynton was the assistant at the time. The pokes won 97-70. The pokes just got a beating to the #4 UNC team (didn’t they win the National champion game?) and we took it out on Georgetown.

Interestingly enough, Lindy Waters, Cam Mcgriff and I think Diz were all part of that squad. That’s the only time the pokes have played this Big East foe.

Now that we have a team, this should be an easy Win IMO

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Just go to TuneIn radio and pull up Dave and John online. Then pause your TV broadcast at an obvious spot. When Dave makes that call (tipoff kickoff etc) unpause your TV and you are set and its free.
TuneIn Radio is around 2 minutes behind the broadcast but this is exactly what I do.

Tulley

Greenhorn
Feb 27, 2018
Chariton, IA
Last time the pokes played Georgetown was in the 2016-2017 season. Yep, Underwood was the coach while Boynton was the assistant at the time. The pokes won 97-70. The pokes just got a beating to the #4 UNC team (didn’t they win the National champion game?) and we took it out on Georgetown.

Interestingly enough, Lindy Waters, Cam Mcgriff and I think Diz were all part of that squad. That’s the only time the pokes have played this Big East foe.

Now that we have a team, this should be an easy Win IMO

Wasn't that the game where Cam threw down an absolute hammer? Maybe it was against UNC i'm not sure but one of his top 3 dunks imo!