George Floyd's autopsy report.. no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
What opinion have I offered? Please, be specific.

"blame for his condition (dead)"

And there you have it.
By repeatedly asking the inane question, "what did he do that deserved a death sentence" you imply your support for that conclusion. Either that or you're too conflicted to have an opinion and are searching for an answer you don't have from someone who doesn't believe the question is reasonable given the known facts.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
By repeatedly asking the inane question, "what did he do that deserved a death sentence" you imply your support for that conclusion. Either that or you're too conflicted to have an opinion and are searching for an answer you don't have from someone who doesn't believe the question is reasonable given the known facts.
Again, it isn't an inane question just because you don't want to answer it. But you did answer it.

bleedinorange

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Again, it isn't an inane question just because you don't want to answer it. But you did answer it.
No, i did not. I replied to the silly unanswerable question/postulation because it was just that, silly. That and I'm bored. Had I realized I would become even more bored by the incessant childishness of repeated inanity I would have let you flounder in your inability to assess the known facts and come to a reasonable conclusion. Carry on alone in your quest.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
There have been case reports of heroin causing pulmonary edema. I could find none associated with fentanyl. The usual respiratory effects of opioids is central respiratory depression, that is, they decrease the signals from the brain that drive the urge to breathe, so you simply stop breathing. Fentanyl and sufentanil are particularly potent respiratory depressants.
Acute airway obstruction is common with any opioid use, especially in someone with obstructive sleep apnea, which I am certain Floyd had. Airway obstruction can cause flash pulmonary edema. Floyd has toxic levels of fentanyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Seems like you and some attorney used to roast me for asking such questions way back before it was popular. Glad you finally see how things have always been. I am a law and order type guy, always have been. Just think the law should be held to the highest standard. Not the lowest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk