George Floyd's autopsy report.. no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
I said in the other thread about this...
He was saying he couldn't breath BEFORE he was on the ground. It's going to be a problem for the prosecution.

I've never heard of "alpha news" it's seems like it would be a huge story...I just don't know what to believe.

oldguy

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2008
I said in the other thread about this...
He was saying he couldn't breath BEFORE he was on the ground. It's going to be a problem for the prosecution.

I've never heard of "alpha news" it's seems like it would be a huge story...I just don't know what to believe.
Not if it doesn't fit the narrative....

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
To me it comes down to whether keeping someone down using the knee is acceptable in MPD. If so, then this whole thing is a farce. It’s pretty clear Floyd died from a mixture of drugs, preexisting conditions, and a panic attack. The optics of the knee weren’t good but my guess is the actual pressure applied was very little to none. The various autopsies seem to back that up. The guy probably dies waiting in the police car as well. So it’s a matter of whether a protocol was followed or not.

Sep 22, 2011
Im not visiting the link, but i stand by what i have said earlier, chauvin is going to walk, and it will be riots like we have never seen in our lifetimes. Cities and police departments across the country need to be preparing for it right now. The best we can hope for is some sort of plea deal down to manslaughter or negligent homicide. Once again the media has more blood on their hands in this than anyone.

marshmo

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2013
Im not visiting the link, but i stand by what i have said earlier, chauvin is going to walk, and it will be riots like we have never seen in our lifetimes. Cities and police departments across the country need to be preparing for it right now. The best we can hope for is some sort of plea deal down to manslaughter or negligent homicide. Once again the media has more blood on their hands in this than anyone.
685d63c091739c08df91fbc8375ae119.jpg

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
If the story is accurate, there's quite a bit of reasonable doubt. And if its not murder, it looks like it will be hard to prove any lesser includeds as well.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
If the trial is held after the election you won't have to worry. Once the election is over, the dems and media will stop caring and it will only be a blip on the radar. Dems and their media friends do this every election so I dont know why people are still surprised when it happens. It'll happen again in 2 years and again in 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
If the trial is held after the election you won't have to worry. Once the election is over, the dems and media will stop caring and it will only be a blip on the radar. Dems and their media friends do this every election so I dont know why people are still surprised when it happens. It'll happen again in 2 years and again in 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You can bet that Fox News won't ignore the riots.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
There have been case reports of heroin causing pulmonary edema. I could find none associated with fentanyl. The usual respiratory effects of opioids is central respiratory depression, that is, they decrease the signals from the brain that drive the urge to breathe, so you simply stop breathing. Fentanyl and sufentanil are particularly potent respiratory depressants.

Sep 22, 2011
There have been case reports of heroin causing pulmonary edema. I could find none associated with fentanyl. The usual respiratory effects of opioids is central respiratory depression, that is, they decrease the signals from the brain that drive the urge to breathe, so you simply stop breathing. Fentanyl and sufentanil are particularly potent respiratory depressants.
IMO chauvin killed floyd, i dont think that is in legitimate dispute, i just dont see second degree murder. If he walks it is because the DA caved to public pressure and reached to far on the charges.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
IMO chauvin killed floyd, i dont think that is in legitimate dispute, i just dont see second degree murder. If he walks it is because the DA caved to public pressure and reached to far on the charges.
It’s very much in dispute IMO. I didn’t originally think it was but as the facts trickle out the whole thing becomes murkier and murkier.