George Floyd

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I gotta say, I am sort of surprised this hasn't been worse. The restraint by the cops has been phenomenal. Don't know how much I could take the abuse before I'd snap.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Group in OKC who were peacefully protesting turned violent after being led by several white males dressed in black waving communist flags to attack the police.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Group in OKC who were peacefully protesting turned violent after being led by several white males dressed in black waving communist flags to attack the police.
I guarantee one of those guys is a guy that used to work where I do. He was hardcore communist and Antifa guy. He was very interesting to talk to about his views. He even had some Karl Marx quote tattooed on his forearm. I guarantee he's roaming the OKC streets tonight.

Mar 11, 2006
I’ve noticed that MSNBC reporters don’t have a working knowledge of the word “peaceful”. When there are fires burNing in the background, that protest is not “peaceful”.