George Floyd

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
These don't look like boots to me. These guys had no right to stop him and detain him. They chased him down in their trucks and pulled guns on him and he tried to get away several times. When he couldn't get away any longer he tried to defend himself. Not a hill to die on sticking up for these f'n guys.

View attachment 81336
Yeah the official autopsy confirms they are not boots. He is literally referencing a far right conspiracy that has been debunked. Pretty pathetic.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
...I don’t even know what to say to that except you’re going down a conspiracy rabbit hole. When that time comes, I would depend on several institutions in the press to fact check the video and rely on their opinions. I would have to trust those institutions and understand their biases. I already feel like I have that relationship with certain media outlets.

But who knows, maybe everything since the moon landing has been faked?/s

As for your second question....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/?_gl...2Q2Yk90RFE5SjBmeExWZzQ2QkJNbXZPbV9yaTdDN1pwbQ..

And since nobody here probably respects WaPo, Marco Rubio said as his duties Senate Intelligence Chairman that they had intel that ANTIFA&Boogaloo groups were going around “encouraging and committing violence” Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said in the "future" we likely won't be able to trust our eyes due to the amazing deep faking that is going to be going on with video..said nothing about the moon landing...lol...right now I think we are good. Also I agree that antifa (far left) is doing much of the bad stuff...don't know who boogaloo is...far right?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I said in the "future" we likely won't be able to trust our eyes due to the amazing deep faking that is going to be going on with video..said nothing about the moon landing...lol...right now I think we are good. Also I agree that antifa (far left) is doing much of the bad stuff...don't know who boogaloo is...far right?
Yes

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
He trespassed more than twice and he wasn't jogging, the guy had boots on. Both false narratives. They were trying to hold him for the cops to come, and he rushed one of them that had a gun.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Dude, I don't know what your goal is here, but you are so wrong on this case. Pathetically so. The owner of the house never said anything to Arbery. He had no idea who he was, as he wasn't the only one who had trespassed on the property where he was building the house. Nothing was ever taken, so he didn't take any action.

BTW, if three armed men come up to me while I'm not doing anything wrong and say they are taking me into custody, well fuck that. That isn't happening. Throw in that he was a young black guy and they were three white guys, that makes it doubly fuck that.

The father son dipshits deserve life and the other guy should get several years for helping them try to kidnap someone.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
...I don’t even know what to say to that except you’re going down a conspiracy rabbit hole. When that time comes, I would depend on several institutions in the press to fact check the video and rely on their opinions. I would have to trust those institutions and understand their biases. I already feel like I have that relationship with certain media outlets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/?_gl...2Q2Yk90RFE5SjBmeExWZzQ2QkJNbXZPbV9yaTdDN1pwbQ..

And since nobody here probably respects WaPo, Marco Rubio said as his duties Senate Intelligence Chairman that they had intel that ANTIFA&Boogaloo groups were going around “encouraging and committing violence” Friday night.

Yeah boogaloo is a term that is linked to those who have rallied around Pepe the Frog in the past... some would say it’s a newer movement, but really it’s just a fresh meme for the same crowd.

Mar 11, 2006
I had not heard about boogaloo until yesterday. A CNN headline story said that are all over the map ideologically. Some far-left and some far-right. Some think police is cool and some hate them. Some wanted to disrupt protests and some are very emotional for BLM.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Big deal honestly. More important was the meth and fentanyl in his system I'd say.

Dude had a past. A checkered one. Don't matter. Those guys shouldn't have killed him.

Is it systemic, I don't really think so, and if the numbers I've see are correct, I don't think the facts prove that is systemic. Don't matter. Those guys shouldn't have killed him.

I'm about done with this whole discussion. Depending on which side you stand, I'm either a racist or a BLM apologist, and it's going nowhere, and that is almost as big a travesty as this guy dying.

Not picking on you. I'm just saying. I'm worn out by all of this. Exhausted.

Dude was no choir boy. He still shouldn't be dead.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I had not heard about boogaloo until yesterday. A CNN headline story said that are all over the map ideologically. Some far-left and some far-right. Some think police is cool and some hate them. Some wanted to disrupt protests and some are very emotional for BLM.
You know what makes me mad about these idiots is they all have some source of money somewhere. To travel to other cities and do this stupidity for weeks at a time they clearly don't have a job, so either it's an enabling mom, or the very government they claim is so evil and unfair.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

This guy was real suspicious too. Rumors are he was a cop. I don't think you get to assume every rioter is "far left" though. Most appear to be anarchist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-O4rnUToU
Rumors squashed he's not the same guy. Pretty much the same type of outfit and umbrella that has been seem in Portland. New rumor: The umbrella is used for 1) tear gas and 2) denotes him is an Antifa organizer.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Here's a video breaking down deaths by cop with actual numbers.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1268352682646880256?s=19

A senseless, unjust death that cops were a part of against an unarmed person is always one too many. A prolonged knee to the throat should be banned at every police dept.
Agree wholeheartedly. But they act like cops are out hunting them and killing them by the 100's. And when they run around yelling "f*** the police" and a "a good cop is a dead cop" they aren't trying to help anything, just trying to agitate the issue.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
He trespassed more than twice and he wasn't jogging, the guy had boots on. Both false narratives. They were trying to hold him for the cops to come, and he rushed one of them that had a gun.

Boots!?!?!? I did google it and see a photoshopped picture of boots. Looks like you went searching for your false narrative.

Here is his official autopsy said he was wearing gray athletic shoes!?!?!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/ahmaud-arbery-autopsy-report-reveals-two-shotgun-blasts-to-the-chest/
Okay so no boots. That still doesn't answer the fact that everybody's trying to say he's all squeaky clean when he's trespassing multiple times not just twice even after being told not to. I'm not saying the guys were justified in killing him not one bit if they really thought that he was having a problem call the cops follow him and then once the cops get there let them handle it. But as far as the constant narratives where they try to make these people look like they're all squeaky clean and there's nothing wrong they've been little angels their whole lives just messes things up constantly for them. You've still got to this day black people that can't admit that there are a lot of those that are arrested by cops or shot, that are criminals. No, some of them don't deserve to die, same with some non blacks. But please stop trying to whitewash these people's records and act like they never did anything wrong.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Not really sure what a boogaloo is, but the first time I ever heard the word was in reference to the white guys that were standing next to the black guys that were all holding guns guarding that smoke shop in Minneapolis. Which I thought extremely strange that they would be called something that appeared to be derogatory when they were doing something good.

As to whether they are right/left/neither, I couldn't say.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Not really sure what a boogaloo is, but the first time I ever heard the word was in reference to the white guys that were standing next to the black guys that were all holding guns guarding that smoke shop in Minneapolis
It's the love child of insane clown posse and antifa.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
You know what makes me mad about these idiots is they all have some source of money somewhere. To travel to other cities and do this stupidity for weeks at a time they clearly don't have a job, so either it's an enabling mom, or the very government they claim is so evil and unfair.
Funny that you say that. Looks like they raided a boogaloo type militia group outside McLoud today. I saw this on the news earlier. Complete with the mom sticking up for them. Click on the video where it shows the dumba$$es went the police department earlier this week in flak jackets and army helmets.

http://www.news9.com/story/5ed97bfe05ecf36b5abe7fce/federal-agents-search-mcloud-property-

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Good luck with this experiment city of Minneapolis. I would be getting my family the hell outta dodge if I lived there.

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1268706510013640704?s=20

https://twitter.com/jeremiah4north/status/1268598536234508288?s=20

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Good luck with this experiment city of Minneapolis. I would be getting my family the hell outta dodge if I lived there. It was a successful experiment.
MEDIA=twitter]1268706510013640704[/MEDIA]
https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1268706510013640704?s=20
It will work if downtown Minneapolis is allowed to look like downtown Coeur d' Alene did at night last weekend when things were tense. If it was an experiment, it worked.
https://www.khq.com/news/blm-protes...GfZ19cjGFUaM_K_YClorU5U0AcGul2KY7vOuwgjFc0Qms

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2007
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...gn-tribute-to-george-floyd-claiming-copyright
Twitter removes Trump campaign tribute to George Floyd claiming copyright complaint
Twitter on Thursday removed a video tribute to George Floyd posted by President Trump's reelection campaign, claiming it had run afoul of the website’s policy on copyrighted material. The Team Trump account tweeted out a nearly 4 minute long video that is narrated by a speech the president gave a few days after Floyd died in Minneapolis police custody. In the video, the president can be heard lamenting the “grave tragedy” of Floyd’s death over images of Floyd and peaceful protesters mourning his death.