Game of Thrones

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
DOH! I've never been good at that ancestry stuff!
There is so much back story and history I would like to see a prequel.

However, I'm not sure if I would like to see one set back in the age of dragons or one leading up to the Mad King. I think both historical context would be great story lines and would be awesome shows to see.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there

However, I'm not sure if I would like to see one set back in the age of dragons or one leading up to the Mad King. I think both historical context would be great story lines and would be awesome shows to see.
I wouldn't mind a series around Bran the builder.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK

I would love to see a mini-series (2-4 hours) telling the story of Robert's Rebellion from multiple sides.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Warning..this may make your head hurt

Ok so...is Bran the Night King?

theory gaining a crap ton of steam since the final last week...it has been a theory for some time now.....however when the army of the dead is shown overhead as they breach the wall the army forms the sigil of the direworlf...

In the books the Night King is a fallen Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who was rumored to be a Stark..and the Night King was created by the Children of the Forest when they captured their first ever man.....of Which Bran was captured by the Children of the Forest...and with his time traveling ability he has said it is possible to be stuck in the past in someones body if you stay too long and in his visions has come face to face with the Night King

Remember that Bran is living actively in multiple time lines...is it possible that Bran was the King of Winter Stark from lore, who ruled long ago, but in current time became the first man captured by the Children of the Forest thus transforming his past self into the Night King to serve the children of the Forest as guard against the first man , but it didn't all become a reality until the Children captured Bran in the time line we are in now??

Last edited:

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Warning..this may make your head hurt

Ok so...is Bran the Night King?

theory gaining a crap ton of steam since the final last week...it has been a theory for some time now.....however when the army of the dead is shown overhead as they breach the wall the army forms the sigil of the direworlf...

In the books the Night King is a fallen Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who was rumored to be a Stark..and the Night King was created by the Children of the Forest when they captured their first ever man.....of Which Bran was captured by the Children of the Forest...and with his time traveling ability he has said it is possible to be stuck in the past in someones body if you stay too long and in his visions has come face to face with the Night King

Remember that Bran is living actively in multiple time lines...is it possible that Bran was the King of Winter Stark from lore, who ruled long ago, but in current time became the first man captured by the Children of the Forest thus transforming his past self into the Night King to serve the children of the Forest as guard against the first man , but it didn't all become a reality until the Children captured Bran in the time line we are in now??

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
I want to see the fall of old valyria.
That is actually one of the major mysteries of the series. I don't know how much they will confront it in the show, but I get the feeling that will be part of the final book or two. Kinda like how they revealed the White Walkers were created by the children of the forest during their battle with the first men.

It would still be cools to see the story of it in prequel form. Man, a ton of these things would be really cool to get as just a bunch of random mini-series. I would almost rather see that over a new multi-season series.