Game of Thrones

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
So HBO screwed up and made the next episode available (briefly) in Europe. You may be able to find it on Reddit.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...rents-download-reddit-watch-jon-a7895636.html
Assuming the finale leaks, I wonder how much things like this cost HBO.

With a free month of HBO Go, it didn't cost anything to watch the first 5 episodes. I was going to pay for a month to watch epi 6 and 7, but episode 6 was leaked so I didnt need a subscription. Episode 7 leaks and I save $15 bucks. You multiply that by a few million viewers and it has to have a financial impact

Jul 22, 2011
It's moving REAL fast. The jumping around is off-putting. It seemed as if they were North of the wall for weeks, and then Gendry runs back to Eastwatch like it was a couple hundred yards. That being said, the battle scenes are so damned awesome I can suspend my disbelief for 8 more episodes or so.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
After the fast paced season. Last night felt REALLY slow. The whole walk away and return of Cercie felt kinda like they were trying too hard to be clever with her plotting.

That said, the stuff with Arya, Sansa, and Little Finger was FREAK'N AMAZING!!! All I can say is IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!! Also, the final scene with the wall was so climatic. I was thinking about it and I was like "Holy crap! They gave them the way past they wall!" The wall was magical and the whites can't pass. Even if they could climb it. However, the dragon gave them the way.

Finally, I am still waiting for John to find out his parentage and for Howland freak'n Reed to show up. Where the hell is that guy!?!?! The north has been through war after war and he just sits in his castle?!?!?! Anyway, it was nice to finally find out John's true name, but I wanted more. Not to mention it doesn't make much sense for his name to be Aegon since Rheagar's first son was named that too. Oh well. If you ever read about Dunk and Egg and know who Egg was you will know it is a fitting name.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
After the fast paced season. Last night felt REALLY slow. The whole walk away and return of Cercie felt kinda like they were trying too hard to be clever with her plotting.

That said, the stuff with Arya, Sansa, and Little Finger was FREAK'N AMAZING!!! All I can say is IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!! Also, the final scene with the wall was so climatic. I was thinking about it and I was like "Holy crap! They gave them the way past they wall!" The wall was magical and the whites can't pass. Even if they could climb it. However, the dragon gave them the way.

Finally, I am still waiting for John to find out his parentage and for Howland freak'n Reed to show up. Where the hell is that guy!?!?! The north has been through war after war and he just sits in his castle?!?!?! Anyway, it was nice to finally find out John's true name, but I wanted more. Not to mention it doesn't make much sense for his name to be Aegon since Rheagar's first son was named that too. Oh well. If you ever read about Dunk and Egg and know who Egg was you will know it is a fitting name.
His first Aegon was made illegitimate by the annulment, now his Second Aegon was given the same name since he was to be King instead. The Prophecy must be fulfilled. It was a great season, top notch.

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
Not necessarily.

https://youtu.be/wZTfVpNnRQo
I'd rather just enjoy the show, figure out what I can and accept the stuff I don't have totally stitched together yet. 45 secs of this made me feel like I woke up next to a strange man and found a script of roofies on the night stand next to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
numbers are in...12.1 million watched finale live ...when adding in streaming, recorded, etc 33 million total viewers. This season averaged 31 million per episode and 90% of US HBO subscribers are watching GOT.

Also report that the last season may be pushed back until 2019