Galveston Fishing

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

LEGALPOKE

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 6, 2005
Oklahoma City
I'm headed down next week for a quick Spring Break trip with family. Will be staying on the beach, from which you can supposedly fish. Anyone have experience with fishing down there?

HolyGuacamole

Guacamole Eater
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
I'm headed down next week for a quick Spring Break trip with family. Will be staying on the beach, from which you can supposedly fish. Anyone have experience with fishing down there?
I know nothing about fishing in Galveston. ;)

But...I have a buddy that does. He's an OSU grad and got a job down there right out of college and has been there ever since. He fishes for a living, on weekends, during his vacations, and during his spare time. I can't imagine anybody knows more about fishing in Galveston than him.

His name is Derek York. Here's a link to his facebook page and his contact info is on there if you're interested in contacting him: https://www.facebook.com/spotstalkerfishing/

He takes people on guided fishing trips, but even if you just have general Galveston fishing questions, I have no doubt he can help answer any questions you have.

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
I know nothing about fishing in Galveston. ;)

But...I have a buddy that does. He's an OSU grad and got a job down there right out of college and has been there ever since. He fishes for a living, on weekends, during his vacations, and during his spare time. I can't imagine anybody knows more about fishing in Galveston than him.

His name is Derek York. Here's a link to his facebook page and his contact info is on there if you're interested in contacting him: https://www.facebook.com/spotstalkerfishing/

He takes people on guided fishing trips, but even if you just have general Galveston fishing questions, I have no doubt he can help answer any questions you have.
Thanks for sharing, I passed it on to my dad who is always looking for stuff like that for his company fundraising auctions.