Gabe Simpson

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
I’m from the Family Dog, Just West, The Wet Olive, Coachman, Slopes and Spav’s era. No Joe’s and Hideaway was on Third Street.
Not to derail the entire thread, but Hideaway on 3rd took me back. They had to share the building with a coin op laundry because the lady that owned the building was afraid the Hideaway wouldn't make it. It's where I took a girl to eat on our first date - and she ended up being my wife of 43 years so far.

Mfa6677

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 15, 2016
Kansas
Not to derail the entire thread, but Hideaway on 3rd took me back. They had to share the building with a coin op laundry because the lady that owned the building was afraid the Hideaway wouldn't make it. It's where I took a girl to eat on our first date - and she ended up being my wife of 43 years so far.
If you want it to be 44 years I’d advise keeping her away from Gabe Simpson

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
To Gabe Simpson! A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a bitch who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing
I once invited Gabe Simpson to a bachelor party. He ate the whole cake before I could tell him there was a stripper inside!
To Gabe Simpson!

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Not to pee in anyone's cheerios here but.....Isn't he a true true freshman? Pretty sure he can't partake in pitchers at Joe's in the first place.
That depends on whether or not he gets playing time. Apparently you don't know how it works.