FX: The Americans

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I'm pretty lost without getting to see another episode of one of the best drama's on TV in a really long time. It ranks up there in my top 5 of all time dramas, along with Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos and The Leftovers (yea, that last one people will probably argue with me about).

Now that the series is over, I'm going to miss this show so freaking much. Tonight on A&E, I watched a documentary titled "The Spy Who Raised Me" and it was about a women who's father worked for the KGB. This former KGB agent actually reviewed "The Americans" a couple of years ago and stated it was "The most accurate portrayal of spy/trade-craft from any TV or movie".

Was wondering who else fell in love with that show (and Keri Russell is freaking H-O-T). And if you haven't watched it? GO WATCH THE SERIES NOW!

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I haven't watched it, but the premise sounds like something I would enjoy. Is there a streaming platform that it is available on?
Seasons 1-5 are on Amazon Prime Video. I believe this was season 6. My wife and I have watched it since season 1 but missed this last season (sooo many shows on our dvr...). It's a really good show. The FXNow app probably has this most recent season on it (if you have a tv service login you can authenticate with).

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I haven't watched it, but the premise sounds like something I would enjoy. Is there a streaming platform that it is available on?
HIGHLY recommend. Not an episode where it was 'boring'. Well, maybe just one (when two people visited East Berlin). I think what oks10 said it right, it's on Amazon Prime, maybe Hulu? Well worth the binge. A friend of mine started to watch in last month, she finished the series tonight. Got hooked.