Freshman U

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
But yet when we have our own potential soon to be star freshman qb, we refuse to give him a single snap...like gumby doesnt even consider it an option!
A couple more games and Gundy has no excuse not to try him out.
If things don’t turn around we will nothing to lose by playing Sanders. He’s the future. Not Corndog. Not Brown. We can get him experience without losing the redshirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I'm wondering if it's already at that point. Like someone said in the game thread, TC is doing just barely enough to keep his job.
I say a couple more games because after that, it won't burn his redshirt. Unless we are to make a bowl game, then it would get tricky.

Jun 29, 2007
San Diego,CA
We’ve got to do something...the future is now! Mr Texas football cannot be any worse than no offers walk-on corndoog. Yes theres major O-line issues but there was in ‘14 as well and everyone knows how it turned it out once we made a change & gave ourselves a little spark. I still believe that to this point, the fact that spencer nor dru have taken a single snap is absurd. Pure ignorance from gumby is all it is.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Put a freshman behind our line and they might have PTSD.

Kev_Dawg

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2018
Owasso
If Sanders is as good as the hype, we probably wouldn't have him around for 4 seasons anyway. So idk...if we did burn his redshirt it may not make a difference in the long run.