Free Admission to TCU Game Tonight!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkState1974

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2007
Tulsa

Due to inclement weather, the Oklahoma State ticket office phone lines will open at 1 PM today.

The Cowboy Basketball game against TCU is still scheduled for 7 PM tonight. Admission is free to fans who can safely make it to the arena. Season ticket holders have first rights to their seat locations for the game.
Go Pokes!​

Oklahoma State University | tickets@okstate.edu
136 Athletic Center, Stillwater, OK 74078
Your privacy is extremely important to us. This mailing has been sent with the intention of reaching members of the OSU fan base.
If this message has reached you in error, or if you wish to be taken off of our mailing list, click here to Unsubscribe.​

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Fun when they do this. Wish I lived in Stillwater. I did during that ice storm when we had a bedlam game during the Blake Griffin era.
What’s the weather like in Stillwater. I’m in Ponca this week and might make the trek with the grandkids if it’s safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
We are a 3 point favorite. Roads are all good, but my guess is many of the Tulsa and OKC fan won’t drive as the had more snow and ice than Stillwater. Even if roads were good we have only had 2-4 thousand fans attending games. I live in Stillwater so I will be there. With only 3-4 home games left it is time to end season and get baseball started which will probably have sell out crowds this year.