Fox News provides extra security for on air talent who is now getting death threats

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Anybody who doesn't specifically denounce these death threats in the next 12 hours shall be deemed supportive of them.
Even better, how about the president of the United States comes out and says there are good people on both sides of this. Even the ones making the death threats. I mean, their grievance might actually be just.

:rolleyes:

Mar 11, 2006
Even better, how about the president of the United States comes out and says there are good people on both sides of this. Even the ones making the death threats. I mean, their grievance might actually be just.

:rolleyes:
Or have a President during a memorial for assassinated police officers mention the need for reduced violence by police, mention specific instances of alleged abuse by police not once, not twice, but four separate times in the speech, and then later bring up that things like Jim Crow laws make people feel this way.

No, never mind. That never could of happened. Trump is the only President to place blame on both side. Sorry, I will get back in line with the media.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Or have a President during a memorial for assassinated police officers mention the need for reduced violence by police, mention specific instances of alleged abuse by police not once, not twice, but four separate times in the speech, and then later bring up that things like Jim Crow laws make people feel this way.

No, never mind. That never could of happened. Trump is the only President to place blame on both side. Sorry, I will get back in line with the media.
"But, Obama!!!!!!!"

Also, he didn't just blame both sides, he gave legitimacy to a group of fucking nazis. Honest to God Nazis. This has nothing to with the media. These were his own words.

BTW, I can't stand Obama. Didn't vote for him either time. I thought he was a horrible president. Although at that this point I would take him any day of the week over this dipshit.

Last edited:

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I said nothing about justifying Trump. And those were Obama's own words.
Didn't say you did.

You did say this.

Which seems to actually give Trump credit. Which he deserves none for the reasons I stated. You also implied this was a media creation. Again, I disagree.

Also, yet again with the . . .

"But, Obama!!!!!"

Please stop. We all hated it when the Democrats kept up with the "But, Bush!!!!!" line for years and years.

Mar 11, 2006
You did say this.

Which seems to actually give Trump credit. Which he deserves none for the reasons I stated. You also implied this was a media creation. A
You will have to show me where I gave credit to Trump. In fact, on another thread I repeatedly mentioned his statement was inadequate.
And if you can't see the way the MSM is providing a double-standard on coverage and scrutiny then I can't further explain. It's obvious.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
You will have to show me where I gave credit to Trump. In fact, on another thread I repeatedly mentioned his statement was inadequate.
And if you can't see the way the MSM is providing a double-standard on coverage and scrutiny then I can't further explain. It's obvious.
You just did.

It is only obvious to those biased toward that side.