Former Sooner Bosworth arrested for DUI

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 14, 2007
Mid-town Tulsa
Former Sooner Bosworth arrested for DUI

By Associated Press
Published: 3/6/2009 8:59 AM
Last Modified: 3/6/2009 8:59 AM

LOS ANGELES — NFL player-turned-actor Brian Bosworth, a former Oklahoma Sooner, was arrested in Hollywood on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Bosworth was arrested early Friday, Los Angeles police Sgt. Alex Ortiz said. The 43-year-old Bosworth was being held on $5,000 bail.

Bosworth played for Oklahoma before retiring three years into a 10-year contract with the Seattle Seahawks because of a shoulder injury.

His movie credits include "Stone Cold," ''Virus," ''Three Kings" and "The Longest Yard."

Glad to see he is staying true to his roots. BOOMER, DUI...

Virus, that won best picture didnt it?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I hope the cop that arrested him punched him square in the nuts, as payback for him doing it to 84te at the bottom of a pile-up.:cool:

And YES, I have carried that grudge for 25 years, it's a medical miracle I have a daughter.:mad:

Nov 30, 2008
I hope the cop that arrested him punched him square in the nuts, as payback for him doing it to 84te at the bottom of a pile-up.:cool:
:
You were hoping for a gentle grab and not a punch huh?? 25 years later and you still lay in bed at night and think about the day 'The Boz' touched you down there....

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Hey, you're the one that tried to make it something homo-erotic. fag!:eek:
Haaaaaaaahahahahaha, rectumred finds it difficult not to remember his gay side when confronted with his sack grabbin hero boz. No wonder I saw "rectumred's a round mouth" on that bathroom wall at 7-11 where he's a stocker. Cleanup, aisle 3!