Former Oklahoma senator sentenced to prison for child sex trafficking

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Just how sick in the head and hypocritical can far right Oklahoma Christians get anyway? Whatever, it's damned scary. https://newsok.com/article/5608554/...sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-trafficking
Link me to a Christian church that is condoning or supporting child sex trafficking. Otherwise, you can take your wildass accusatory broad paintbrush (this guy did something sick and is asking for forgiveness thus all Christians are sick and hypocritical) and go paint your anti-Christian fence elsewhere.

You keep trying this... over and over and over and over... ad naseum... and every.single.time you get rebutted into the ground.

Btw, just for your education... the sin can be repented and forgiven. BUT it would never be forgotten.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Link me to a Christian church that is condoning or supporting child sex trafficking. Otherwise, you can take your wildass accusatory broad paintbrush (this guy did something sick and is asking for forgiveness thus all Christians are sick and hypocritical) and go paint your anti-Christian fence elsewhere.

You keep trying this... over and over and over and over... ad naseum... and every.single.time you get rebutted into the ground.

Btw, just for your education... the sin can be repented and forgiven. BUT it would never be forgotten.
Do you not ever get sick and tired of all the damned hypocrisy liberals do? RXCowboy certainly does. It gets to be a mighty damned frustration of the human race, doesn't it?

Jul 7, 2004
It means you're WRONG that I think every Christian, on the far right, or not, loves to secretly indulge in illegal sex sin until finally caught. In yet another way you're WRONG is that I've never messed with a vape pin before.
All Christians love to indulge in illegal sex are you mentally challenged or just stupid?

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Then you talk out of both sides of your mouth, because the way you post says otherwise.
Then, no doubt, you don't want to answer my question which was, Just how sick in the head and hypocritical can far right Oklahoma Christians get anyway?" At least I'm not afraid to say that I am getting sick and tired of their sickening hypocrisy.

If I'm right, in a recent Oklahoma legislative session, a law was passed making it rape for an adult to engage in human trafficking with a person 17 years old or younger. Just like a hypocrite, Ralph Shortey voted for this bill.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Then, no doubt, you don't want to answer my question which was, Just how sick in the head and hypocritical can far right Oklahoma Christians get anyway?" At least I'm not afraid to say that I am getting sick and tired of their sickening hypocrisy.

If I'm right, in a recent Oklahoma legislative session, a law was passed making it rape for an adult to engage in human trafficking with a person 17 years old or younger. Just like a hypocrite, Ralph Shortey voted for this bill.
Nobody's condoning Shortey's actions. People are condemning them, matter of fact.

What are you still blathering on about? Hypocrisy? You actually think that trait only happens to people of one political persuasion? How naive are you?

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Do you not ever get sick and tired of all the damned hypocrisy liberals do? RXCowboy certainly does. It gets to be a mighty damned frustration of the human race, doesn't it?
I don't like hypocrisy period (And neither does @RxCowboy). Christian/Atheist, Republican/Democrat, Conservative/Liberal, Black/White, Dog/Cat... doesn't matter.

Nobody's condoning Shortey's actions. People are condemning them, matter of fact.

What are you still blathering on about? Hypocrisy? You actually think that trait only happens to people of one political persuasion? How naive are you?
Not only that... BUT specifically "Oklahoma Christians (implied conservatives)". And it's one of Townie's favorite subjects to rail on.

:facepalm:

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Then I'll just have to repeat myself for you and NotOnTV: You're WRONG that I think every Christian, on the far right, or not, loves to secretly indulge in illegal sex sin until finally caught.

How in the world do you make these two posts back to back and still not see it?....

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Just how sick in the head and hypocritical can far right Oklahoma Christians get anyway? Whatever, it's damned scary. https://newsok.com/article/5608554/...sentenced-to-prison-for-child-sex-trafficking
yeah, and what about that Catholic Ted Kennedy.....

knock it off with the bullcrap already. Nobody here is going to disagree that such behavior is unacceptable, nor that religious beliefs makes someone unfaillable.

but you trying to condemn religions entirely because of the actions of one man is freaking unforgivable.

YOU are the villain in this thread. Stop with the vulcanization already