Former Defense Deputy claims "we know UFOs are real"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Pathetic retort but kinda expected. Have a nice day. By the way cosmic physicists are not govt people, they are scientists. It's obvious you don't have to have any brains to be a "govt employee", look at the top of our govt for proof.
excuse me? You actually said this in your opening sentence.

"Well, one huge reason proof may not be shown or that govts are not telling is maybe the effect it would have on the population."

perhaps you're now saying that all government workers are cosmic physicists, even the admin staff?

my statement was NOT pathetic, it was COMICAL. It was obvious absurdity, because it is absolutely absurd to suggest that our government and all governments of the world could keep a secret like this. You just said yourself that government workers are stupid. They're keeping this secret from us?

It's fun to dream about what is real and what is not real, but world-wide secrets by government workers is not a reality that should be dreamed.

I'm simply suggesting that you put all of the pieces together that make up what you're suggesting that we believe in. You're talking Men In Black. Seriously? There is a flashy device that wipes our memories? Come on.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

"Well, one huge reason proof may not be shown or that govts are not telling is maybe the effect it would have on the population."

perhaps you're now saying that all government workers are cosmic physicists, even the admin staff?

my statement was NOT pathetic, it was COMICAL. It was obvious absurdity, because it is absolutely absurd to suggest that our government and all governments of the world could keep a secret like this. You just said yourself that government workers are stupid. They're keeping this secret from us?

It's fun to dream about what is real and what is not real, but world-wide secrets by government workers is not a reality that should be dreamed.

I'm simply suggesting that you put all of the pieces together that make up what you're suggesting that we believe in. You're talking Men In Black. Seriously? There is a flashy device that wipes our memories? Come on.
It's unfortunate your mentality isn't as big as your ego. You were the one who brought up "the govt" not me. So tell me, how do you know the govt doesn't have any evidence? Did they call you and assure you it's all bs? That's what I thought, you got nothing...I never said I did...it's opinion but apparently you can't let go unless I call uncle. Did 99% of the country believe there was a Deep State 2 years ago. Nope, wrote it off as tin hats. Huh, all that's about to see daylight now but...it didn't exist...huh, guess we'll see. Govt agencies can be air tight when they have to be, should be obvious if for no other reason than not a single leak to msm from heir muellers team of storm troopers. I'm simply suggesting you have no idea and can believe what you like, that luxury goes to everyone with an opinion.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

It's unfortunate your mentality isn't as big as your ego. You were the one who brought up "the govt" not me. So tell me, how do you know the govt doesn't have any evidence? Did they call you and assure you it's all bs? That's what I thought, you got nothing...I never said I did...it's opinion but apparently you can't let go unless I call uncle. Did 99% of the country believe there was a Deep State 2 years ago. Nope, wrote it off as tin hats. Huh, all that's about to see daylight now but...it didn't exist...huh, guess we'll see. Govt agencies can be air tight when they have to be, should be obvious if for no other reason than not a single leak to msm from heir muellers team of storm troopers. I'm simply suggesting you have no idea and can believe what you like, that luxury goes to everyone with an opinion.
He's trying to say, how are all the world governments, and every person that comes in contact with the "evidence", able to keep their mouths shut and keep everything hush? All the governments of the world colluding together on this one thing, hiding the existence of UFOs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
He's trying to say, how are all the world governments, and every person that comes in contact with the "evidence", able to keep their mouths shut and keep everything hush? All the governments of the world colluding together on this one thing, hiding the existence of UFOs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yes, I get what he's saying. I'm saying as THE technology leader of the world why has area 51 been so highly guarded, off base for anyone? There is a reason and it isn't because they found dinosaur lizards that were awakened by nuclear tests. I seriously doubt Ecuador or Sicily have the technology to deal with ufo's. Actually saw a govt employee on Fox that admitted we have proof of ufo's but would not comment further. Maybe it's bs, maybe not. My whole premise is odds...it's ridiculous to think that in the scope of this and any other universe existing that we are the only life that has flourished.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
jimminie christmass dude..... wow... why are you attacking me.. why are you trying to make it personal? That's uncalled for.

you still did not answer.... who are the brilliant government people that can keep this alien secret? Seriously? All of them? Clerks? It makes zero sense.

as for the deep state... there has always been direct evidence of it's existence, it could be verified then as well as now - why people chose to ignore it is beyond me. My boss who is 72 said a couple of months ago, I didn't know the press was biased until Trump came along.... SMH.

John Bolton wrote in his book almost a decade ago about the deep State within the State Department.... eye witness accounts... and there have been book after book and story after story about the deep State - even movie thrillers based on those books. (non-fiction)

as for UFO's, nobody can produce anything except things that they swear that they saw. Maybe the did see something, maybe they saw some other optic trick of physics.... maybe aliens exist and haven't reached here, maybe they don't exist, maybe they've reached here but they're really good at cleaning up after themselves.... but government cover-up is a bridge too far.

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
jimminie christmass dude..... wow... why are you attacking me.. why are you trying to make it personal? That's uncalled for.

you still did not answer.... who are the brilliant government people that can keep this alien secret? Seriously? All of them? Clerks? It makes zero sense.

as for the deep state... there has always been direct evidence of it's existence, it could be verified then as well as now - why people chose to ignore it is beyond me. My boss who is 72 said a couple of months ago, I didn't know the press was biased until Trump came along.... SMH.

John Bolton wrote in his book almost a decade ago about the deep State within the State Department.... eye witness accounts... and there have been book after book and story after story about the deep State - even movie thrillers based on those books. (non-fiction)

as for UFO's, nobody can produce anything except things that they swear that they saw. Maybe the did see something, maybe they saw some other optic trick of physics.... maybe aliens exist and haven't reached here, maybe they don't exist, maybe they've reached here but they're really good at cleaning up after themselves.... but government cover-up is a bridge too far.
:lol: appears you are dogging me and making it personal.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
"offered my insights" = copying and pasting from first Google result on said topic
yeah... that's called RESEARCH. Its called COOBERATION. CONSENSUS.

it's called NOT MY OPINION - COMMON KNOWLEDGE....

providing evidence or alternative sources is the PREFERRED method of posting on message boards (over tin foil hat unsubstantiated conspiracy theories).

who invited you to the dance anyway?

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
yeah... that's called RESEARCH. Its called COOBERATION. CONSENSUS.

it's called NOT MY OPINION - COMMON KNOWLEDGE....

providing evidence or alternative sources is the PREFERRED method of posting on message boards (over tin foil hat unsubstantiated conspiracy theories).

who invited you to the dance anyway?
Guess you couldn't Google whatever "cooberation" means.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Also copying and pasting something without a source is plagiarism... Not corroboration, which is the word I'm assuming you were searching for in your fit of keyboard rage.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Also copying and pasting something without a source is plagiarism... Not corroboration, which is the word I'm assuming you were searching for in your fit of keyboard rage.
it's not plagiarism unless I present it as my own work... which I don't. 99% of the time I post a link, times when I don't I try to put it in quotes or italic or both.

if you really thought I was plagiarizing other's work, then you would not have realized it wasn't my work and brought up the "source" nonsense.

looks like you should stick to critiziing other's typing skills because you're not doing so well at debate and presenting thoughts and positions.

(P.S. I left a misspelled word in the last sentence for you to find, we need some contributions from you)

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Seems like the perfect place for this.
David Adair
Building better rockets than the Russians in 1950's. So? He was 15. Claims general May gave him an atlas minuteman with nuclear payload for him to dismantle and redesign at his home in W. Virginia. While still a teen. Anyways, he's seen Area 51 and here's his thoughts. Very good use of your time to listen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nJA8Hkvyc

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
There's more. He designed a rocket that required the most rarest metal of all kind. Claims we have stockpiles. Says his engine design was so fast that it would go through the rocket and leave the shell standing. They found a solution and that's when bombs away May discovered the young teen and put in with our newly required German rocket scientists.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
There's more. He designed a rocket that required the most rarest metal of all kind. Claims we have stockpiles. Says his engine design was so fast that it would go through the rocket and leave the shell standing. They found a solution and that's when bombs away May discovered the young teen and put in with our newly required German rocket scientists.
or did he?

Scott Hanson, former Electronic Warfare Technician at United States Navy (1990-1994)
Answered Aug 9, 2018 ·

What is unbelievable or believable about David Adair's rocket and Area 51 story?

Well the short list here is to list what is believable….

NOTHING.

The longer list is what is unbelievable which is everything else.

David Adair is no rocket scientist. He is a failed actor with three bit part credits to his name in the late 80’s and early 90’s

He then reinvented himself as this super genius who invented something no one else can, and from nothing mind you… and for which there is still no evidence of.

All of his supposed accolades and awards are fake. No evidence of them exists. and to claim it was all “covered up by Area 51” is just convenient bullshit to cover the fact there is no such thing as what he invented or the stories he told.

He was on Coast to Coast AM, which is an ENTERTAINMENT program aimed at the stupid and gullible. Filled with idiots and kooks who call in with their stupidly outlandish tales.

David Adair is a fraud.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
or did he?

Scott Hanson, former Electronic Warfare Technician at United States Navy (1990-1994)
Answered Aug 9, 2018 ·

What is unbelievable or believable about David Adair's rocket and Area 51 story?

Well the short list here is to list what is believable….

NOTHING.

The longer list is what is unbelievable which is everything else.

David Adair is no rocket scientist. He is a failed actor with three bit part credits to his name in the late 80’s and early 90’s

He then reinvented himself as this super genius who invented something no one else can, and from nothing mind you… and for which there is still no evidence of.

All of his supposed accolades and awards are fake. No evidence of them exists. and to claim it was all “covered up by Area 51” is just convenient bullshit to cover the fact there is no such thing as what he invented or the stories he told.

He was on Coast to Coast AM, which is an ENTERTAINMENT program aimed at the stupid and gullible. Filled with idiots and kooks who call in with their stupidly outlandish tales.

David Adair is a fraud.
Shhhhhh. This forum is for entertainment purposes only.

Feb 25, 2008
What if all those video games we played in the 70's and early 80's were just test to see who was the best to defend the world against the aliens?

1559653820451.png