Former Defense Deputy claims "we know UFOs are real"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
frankly, i think the DoD is trying to get ahead of this. eventually Trump is going to tweet something regarding something top secret. you know preparing the public and all...

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Many discussions on UFO's recently. Obviously a lot of it is to hype the new History Channel show, but it'd be interesting if this was a sign that the government will be acknowledging them or releasing something in the near future.

BTW, did anyone watch the History Channel series Project Blue Book? If all of the accounts are true, it's mind blowing.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
BTW, did anyone watch the History Channel series Project Blue Book? If all of the accounts are true, it's mind blowing.
I wouldn't say all of them are true, but there is too many and too much evidence which come from Project Blue Book to discount it. Something is happening and I think it scares the Sh** of out them. Especially the Air Force because they know they aren't in the same league with some of the things they have documented flying through the air.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I wouldn't say all of them are true, but there is too many and too much evidence which come from Project Blue Book to discount it. Something is happening and I think it scares the Sh** of out them. Especially the Air Force because they know they aren't in the same league with some of the things they have documented flying through the air.
Oh come on, we've got Bill Pullman. Problem solved!

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Especially not with that stupid F35 they're stuck with now... :lol:

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Yeah I think everyone knew something was up with the all sightings. Especially now after more and more are being filmed.
I guess there is that.... and this....

For a very long time, History Channel has blurred the line between information and entertainment. Two recent documentaries have exposed the network’s over-the-top sensationalism in ways that are hilarious and extremely frustrating for serious professionals in the discipline.

After a bombshell report detailing near-daily interactions with unidentified flying objects by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015, Christopher Mellon has argued that this information is nothing new, and the government needs to do something about it.

Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, is involved with a new History Channel series, 'Unidentified,'

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Many discussions on UFO's recently. Obviously a lot of it is to hype the new History Channel show, but it'd be interesting if this was a sign that the government will be acknowledging them or releasing something in the near future.

Did not but saw a related show coming Fri. 31st called Unidentified. I'll be tuning in.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Did not but saw a related show coming Fri. 31st called Unidentified. I'll be tuning in.
History Channel = Fake News (Discovery Channel too)

American Pickers - a Favorite Fake Reality Show

Discovery Is Becoming More And More Ridiculous With Its Fake Documentaries
Not to be outdone in the field of fake science, The History Channel has also joined the trend of undermining its credibility, airing programs like "Nostradamus Effect," "Ancient Aliens," and "UFO Hunters" in recent years.

https://www.businessinsider.com/discovery-channels-fake-documentaries-2014-9