forget about blocked PATs and FGs

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Extra points need to go. So do two point conversions. Get the damn thing over the line you get 7.

Everyone but kickers wants this.
Not a terrible idea. They are always looking to speed up the game. Would probably shave 20 minutes off. I do like variability in that the point isn't automatic and there is strategy in going for 2. But that could add to the excitement if the KO is < 90 seconds after the TD

StillwaterMan

Beers and loud noises
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Wheres the food at?
Not a terrible idea. They are always looking to speed up the game. Would probably shave 20 minutes off. I do like variability in that the point isn't automatic and there is strategy in going for 2. But that could add to the excitement if the KO is < 90 seconds after the TD
Bingo. Many games in the Big 12 there are 10-15 extra points. Pretty much 20 of the 22 players half ass it, and they are just a nats ass shy of being automatic. We either need to scoot it back like the NFL did or nix it.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Seriously. "You can't run a 5k." It's why I bought a bike and started riding. I offered to buy her one but she said no. The irony is, she stopped by the house last week to pick up mail and told me she had bought a bike and started riding. I suppressed my surface of the sun white-hot anger.