Football jersey - need some help

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Admin/Mods, please move if needed. Wasn't sure which board category to ask....

My baby girl, who has had the orange blood bug for all her life, is turning 15 this month. She wants a jersey, black, #2 (her favorite player, ever) for her birthday. I've been looking and looking, but it's not as easy as it was when we did the "adopt a player" thing 10 or so years ago.

Just want an authentic Nike black OSU jersey (#2). Anyone point me the right direction? Thank you!

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
The EndZone next to Joe's is usually the best bet for this kind of thing.

I bet if you called and asked they would set you up.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
The EndZone next to Joe's is usually the best bet for this kind of thing.

I bet if you called and asked they would set you up.
Thanks for the idea... I did call them a couple of hours ago and they said "They only sell 21 Barry Sanders because [of not wanting to put] current players numbers on the jerseys, they won't send them to us.". Seems crazy to me. I get no names, like we had to do 10 or so years ago... but just a number? Shouldn't be this difficult to find a jersey! ugh.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Read it wrong. I don't know. If the Sanders "Nike" jersey is a patch (21 being a patch)... I might be able to find someone to alter it. I'll call them again to see.
Chris’s. Has plain jerseys and will put whatever number you want

Sep 15, 2006
The issue with college players not being paid for their "likeness" has caused a number of universities to not sell specific jersey numbers for popular star players because of potential lawsuits and repercussions down the line.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
The issue with college players not being paid for their "likeness" has caused a number of universities to not sell specific jersey numbers for popular star players because of potential lawsuits and repercussions down the line.
Yea, that's what I'm afraid of. Funny though... EA Sports still makes the same games using players numbers and likeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.