Fishing Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
Didn't want to mix things up on the Fly Fishing thread, like I already did but I'd love to see everyone's fish pics!

I went to Venice, LA area this wk, caught several limits of Reds and Specs, here is my 2nd largest Bull Red, about 16-18 lbs.
image.jpg

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
Went trout fishing on White River this past weekend. Limited out each day (Friday - Sunday) and brought home 15 to eat! Caught a couple nice Browns, but nothing over 24" (legal minimum). The fish below was 22".
photo 3 - Copy.JPG

BoutDemPokes

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
Madison, MS
image.jpg
Went trout fishing on White River this past weekend. Limited out each day (Friday - Sunday) and brought home 15 to eat! Caught a couple nice Browns, but nothing over 24" (legal minimum). The fish below was 22".
View attachment 39129
Very nice Sok! I'm going to fish the North Platte at Saratoga, WY for a one day float week after next, followed by some Prarie Dog extermination north of Laramie the next day. Will come back prepared with pictures too, can't wait for this trip!

Meanwhile, here's an old fishing picture to keep the thread going!

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
View attachment 39142
Very nice Sok! I'm going to fish the North Platte at Saratoga, WY for a one day float week after next, followed by some Prarie Dog extermination north of Laramie the next day. Will come back prepared with pictures too, can't wait for this trip!

Meanwhile, here's an old fishing picture to keep the thread going!
Are the prairie dogs on public land? My PD shooting (Muleshoe, Tx.) dried up, pun intended, during the drought. Gotta find some new shooting grounds, but Wyoming is a little far for dogs alone, if not combining it with another hunting/fishing excursion.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Are the prairie dogs on public land? My PD shooting (Muleshoe, Tx.) dried up, pun intended, during the drought. Gotta find some new shooting grounds, but Wyoming is a little far for dogs alone, if not combining it with another hunting/fishing excursion.
I know where there were 2 big towns on WEHA land last November in SE Kansas. Waiting for the 2015/16 map.

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
Caught these three trout and a crappie earlier this spring after turkey hunting. Caught many more later. This was on the Dobson Ranch on the Texas-Oklahoma border north of I-40. Yeah, THAT Dobson.
DSCN1053a.jpg

Sep 25, 2014
Looks like one of your fish has a gunshot wound on its side. Good lookin' fish though! Headed out to Beaver Lake below the dam this weekend, hopefully come away with some rainbows and maybe and elusive brown as well.

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
Looks like one of your fish has a gunshot wound on its side. Good lookin' fish though! Headed out to Beaver Lake below the dam this weekend, hopefully come away with some rainbows and maybe and elusive brown as well.
Actually, it is a gunshot! I was shocked when I caught him! One of the ranch hands told me they had a beaver problem and were shooting in the water the night before. You can zoom in on the pic and really tell.