FISA Warrant Docs

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MadMau

Wrangler
Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
Tom Fitton says Judicial Watch should receive documents on Monday. They will no doubt be redacted, probably a lot, but they should supply a few more pieces to the puzzle.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...docs-related-to-fisa-warrants-on-carter-page/

The Judicial Watch lawsuit seeks:

Copies of all proposed and all final signed FISA applications submitted to the FISC relating to Russian interference in the 2016 election, allegations of collusion between people associated with the Trump campaign and Russia, and any known Trump associates regardless of context;

Copies of all FISC responses to the above-mentioned applications in which the Court notified the FBI or Justice Department that it would not grant the proposed applications or recommended changes. If any such FISC responses were provided orally, rather than in writing, please provide copies of FBI or Justice Department records memorializing or otherwise referencing the relevant FISC responses;

Copies of all FISC orders relating to the above mentioned applications, whether denying the applications and certifications, denying the orders, modifying the orders, granting the orders, or other types of orders.

MadMau

Wrangler
Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
Hey Mad.

Should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you made it over Gumby. I know Yippee and CC made it. OKST1 also, I think. None from the "darkside" yet that I know of. Lol.

We need to keep sending up smoke signals. I figured it was a matter of time before they locked your thread over there. They deleted all the link references too.

GumbyFromPokeyLand

Greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Hey Mad.

Should be interesting.

Glad you made it over Gumby. I know Yippee and CC made it. OKST1 also, I think. None from the "darkside" yet that I know of. Lol.

We need to keep sending up smoke signals. I figured it was a matter of time before they locked your thread over there. They deleted all the link references too.
It was clearly an unpopular decision. Getting rid of the evidence (they outright deleted the Premium Board thread) makes it feel like they’re embarrassed to have to remove 30%ish of the site’s activity.

MadMau

Wrangler
Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
It was clearly an unpopular decision. Getting rid of the evidence (they outright deleted the Premium Board thread) makes it feel like they’re embarrassed to have to remove 30%ish of the site’s activity.

Well, you know how I feel, it is what it is. Their site, their rules. But I will admit they handled it a bit crappy.

GumbyFromPokeyLand

Greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Well, you know how I feel, it is what it is. Their site, their rules. But I will admit they handled it a bit crappy.
As a Premium customer, I’m not as kind about their decision - it was bush league. I feel cheated.

Jul 20, 2018
Broken Arrow, Ok.
somebody remind me... what was Page charged with again?
We all know Page is walking around a free man because the allegations in the application were bogus.

Was anyone surprised to see who all signed the bogus FISA application? Among those who signed the FISA applicaition were: James Comey, John Kerry, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper and Susan Rice.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

So what happened over there? I saw something about your off topic board being shut down but didn't follow too closely.

Welcome aboard btw.

MadMau

Wrangler
Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
So what happened over there? I saw something about your off topic board being shut down but didn't follow too closely.

Welcome aboard btw.
Thanks for the welcome.

What happened? Good question. It was explained sorta third party that the owners or operators of the site decided to condense the seldom used forums. The "General Topic" room was arguably the most active on the website (at least during non-football season), but was included in these culls. Others are inclined to believe it was because of the "wild west" political discussions that have gone on since post 9/11 days. There was a vocal contingent of liberals, conservatives and a few in between, so it got pretty heated at times.

And that's fine with me, their website, their forums, their rules, they should shut it down for whatever reason they deem appropriate. The end came suddenly however, with no warning, the "rooms" were just there one minute, gone the next. That's the only thing I regret. They handled the "transition" poorly. So naturally there was a mini-revolt thread begun, which lasted until the mutiny provided links to a new haven and a call to defect. Those links were deleted and the thread locked.

I'm sure Gumby and others can provide their insight and probably will. ;)

It is what it is........ Happy to be here!

Last edited:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Thanks for the welcome.

What happened? Good question. It was explained sorta third party that the owners or operators of the site decided to condense the seldom used forums. The "General Topic" room was arguably the most active on the website (at least during non-football season), but was included in these culls. Others are inclined to believe it was because of the "wild west" political discussions that have gone on since post 9/11 days. There was a vocal contingent of liberals, conservatives and a few in between, so it got pretty heated at times.

And that's fine with me, their website, their forums, their rules, they should shut it down for whatever reason they deem appropriate. The end came suddenly however, with no warning, the "rooms" were just there one minute, gone the next. That's the only thing I regret. They handled the "transition" poorly. So naturally there was a mini-revolt thread begun, which lasted until the mutiny provided links to a new haven and a call to defect. Those links were deleted and the thread locked.

I'm sure Gumby and others can provide their insight and probably will. ;)

It is what is is........ Happy to be here!

If they need to moderate it more diligently that's fine but it seems odd to shut down a political board due to inactivity. This one is the 2nd most popular board on the forum and I am guessing that is fairly common. I don't know how out of sports your old board got but this one is fairly tame compared to many. You have your fair share of morons (it is a political board afterall) but its more wow you'll really believe anything you are told and defend it no matter what idiocy than anything.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
We all know Page is walking around a free man because the allegations in the application were bogus.

Was anyone surprised to see who all signed the bogus FISA application? Among those who signed the FISA applicaition were: James Comey, John Kerry, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper and Susan Rice.
So, the date it was signed has been redacted. We know it was signed in June, 2017. So why redact the exact date?

The tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch took place June 27, 2018..................