First time in Cowboy Country

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 15, 2006
Also, are you a coffee guy? Not Starbucks per se, but like good stuff? Third wave coffee. If so, I have suggestions.

Feb 25, 2008
Coming into town on HW51 G&M Auto has a huge transformer outside their business - Optimus Prime and another one. There is one on the west side of Stillwater (Country Club road) and the east side (Jardot??). These are worth a quick stop for a photo.

Chris' University Spirit is a good place for OSU shirts etc. - just a couple of doors down from Hideaway. The fire department across the street from Hideaway, Old Central next to it, and the Student Union, Library, Theta Pond are are good places to see before/after the game. Walk around Boone Pickens Stadium and see the indoor practice field across the street, and behind all of it the new baseball stadium being built.

Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
Coming into town on HW51 G&M Auto has a huge transformer outside their business - Optimus Prime and another one. There is one on the west side of Stillwater (Country Club road) and the east side (Jardot??). These are worth a quick stop for a photo.

Chris' University Spirit is a good place for OSU shirts etc. - just a couple of doors down from Hideaway. The fire department across the street from Hideaway, Old Central next to it, and the Student Union, Library, Theta Pond are are good places to see before/after the game. Walk around Boone Pickens Stadium and see the indoor practice field across the street, and behind all of it the new baseball stadium being built.
...and it's a few doors down from the Hideaway.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Where in Iowa? Man, I could go for a tenderloin and some fried cauliflower about now.
Not too big of a coffee guy. I usually have a cup in the morning. I hear ya about those tenderloins but I gotta pair them with cheese balls instead. That’s heaven. I live about an hour south of Des Moines. If you want to try some crazy good unique food then hit up the Iowa State fair in August!

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I am not the greatest of fans of their fried mushrooms, now their fried cheese sticks are the absolute best anywhere. Just dip them in honey mustard and they are divine. Then get some extra honey mustard to go with the dagwood sandwich. (Yes I know many will vilify me for getting a sandwich at a pizza place but it is one heck of a sandwich and I have had better pizza)
i get the dagwood also. it's great