Fencing around duck and mcelroy

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Softball expansion?

Any idea what is going east of the tennis center?
Not sure about the McElroy/Duck area, but easy of tennis is parking/tailgating is my understanding. I always thought that was where an indoor track facility was going, but no idea about that now.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jan 28, 2008
I know there was discussion about repairing and upgrading the drainage ditch/creek that runs through that area behind the softball and baseball fields. Additionally there were plans to add a pedestrian bridge across the creek and a wider sidewalk that runs behind the softball and baseball fields to aid with pedestrian traffic on game days. The sidewalk that hugs Duck Street in that area is really narrow and not fun to walk down on gamedays. I also believe the gravel parking behind softball and baseball was planned to be removed for the new walking path. This was all info I was told a year or so ago from a guy that worked at the OSU physical plant.

NTXPoke

Wrangler
Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
on McElroy, east of the Tennis Center - tailgate area. Creek by the east of the (old) baseball field and softball field, renovation and upgrade of the creek area.