Fear the Walking Dead, season 4?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I gave up in season 1 or 2. I thought the characters were boring and the plot took too much from TWD and just set it in CA and MX. No desire to go back.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I gave up in season 1 or 2. I thought the characters were boring and the plot took too much from TWD and just set it in CA and MX. No desire to go back.
It went into zombie apocalypse too quick.

More of “what in the hell is going on?” Would have been better

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT

I thought the junkie dropped his habit to quickly. The boat episodes were horrible in that they pretty much ended with the status quo inspite of some of the stuff that happened. Look! I'm on a boat!!

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck

The "what the hell is going on" is where I am. I'll keep watching to see if anything interesting strikes me. Don't want to watch years of reruns. It will either make sense or irritate me into watching like "The Walking Dead" or it won't. Will appreciate commentary on salient points relating to past events if any. So far, mediocre. Hoping for more.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Kind of interesting episode as Cromartie (the guy who played a terminator from the old series w Summer Glau) finds another subject (nurse Laura) taking his mind off his lost love. Just the right amount (imo) of biter killings and clod hopper goodoleboyisms to keep me interested this week. Him and Morgan make a good pair of misfits.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Flashbacks within flashbacks within flashbacks. They haven't explained how anyone survived the blowing up of the dam and subsequent flood, and no one should have survived. It's crap, total crap.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Good episode last night. I think they are doing a great job in keeping people hooked in with all the skipping backward and forward in the story.
John and Laura should have been the beginning of the season, and not a flashback, either. And all the sudden Morgan, who was batspit crazy in TWD, is the voice of reason in FTWD???

And how the freak does Althea keep her cool hipster haircut???

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
I missed it before, but saw it this week... the leader of The Vultures also has a fresh, cool hipster haircut.

Goodness is this show awful. But I can't quit. It's like my weekly dose of self-inflicted pain. I need help.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Well, a bunch of biters unleashed. How do they know which direction to walk? The kid is a confirmed sneak, I'd kill her. Looks like biter bait to me. What's the whole Laura/Naomi thing about? John, (who's nuts) seems like the most sane loony in the asylum. Not getting this series but will keep watching because I can't stop myself. Alcohol helps.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
How the freak does Althea fuel that truck which probably gets in the neighborhood of 6 miles per gallon, and how are all those walkers still walking after their brains were cooked in a fire?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
How about the idiot brother and sister just sitting out there in the parking lot letting all the vulture's trucks pull up, unload a ton of walkers, then wait even longer while the walkers shuffle over to their vehicle and completely surround them. The was the stupidest scene in Walking Dead history. They had plenty of time (like 5 minutes) to blow by that first RV that pulled up and get into the gate before the rest of the fleet showed up.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
How about the idiot brother and sister just sitting out there in the parking lot letting all the vulture's trucks pull up, unload a ton of walkers, then wait even longer while the walkers shuffle over to their vehicle and completely surround them. The was the stupidest scene in Walking Dead history. They had plenty of time (like 5 minutes) to blow by that first RV that pulled up and get into the gate before the rest of the fleet showed up.
Yeah, why did they just sit there? Zero survival instinct and they deserve to die for being stupid. Of course, we know they somehow miraculously survive because this is a flashback (you can tell by the sepia tones) so there is no drama.

Awful.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk