FBI raids Michael Cohen's office (Trump personal Lawyer)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
In news from yet other unnamed sources.

NY Daily News is reporting that several of Cohen's friends have told them that Cohen has informed them he expects that he will be arrested and indicted soon. NY Daily News also said his friends are worried for him and said he is very stressed out.

Also Vanity Fair ran an article citing an unnamed former Trump WH official who told them
“Trump should be super worried about Michael Cohen,” “If anyone can blow up Trump, it’s him.”

Cohen did speak out about the Vanity Fair article saying “Your alleged source is wrong

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Ohh I seriously doubt any of this will harm Trump....but it might take out a few of Trump's close friends and Cohen is going down hard because he is a legit slime ball.
From the original stuff reported I'm trying to figure out what any of it has to do with the feds. Taxi medalions would be a local city issue. Anything to do with paying off Stormy would be local unless there was a campaign finance violation. That is a slap on the wrist kind of offense not something you kick in doors for.

Has to be some serious money laundering going on.

My guess is it's mob related.