Fauxcahontas on the War Path

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Translation: Once gay people could get married, we couldn't use that on the campaign trail anymore. So we have to find a new way to court the gay vote.....nothing better than outright buying them.

Wealth gap, free college, basic income, reparations and now gay reparations.....their entire campaign strategy is nothing more than literally and blatantly trying to buy votes. The Dems agenda is so bad and the economy is going so well under Trump that this is all they have to run on.
And they're doing it with our tax dollars at a time when we are (what is it now?) $22 Trillion in debt? How can any person justify voting for this party today. It's madness.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
She is very good at buying votes. Disgusting, but effective for those like believe in the practice of legal taking. Absolutely no shame.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
And she went to Northwest Classen with Skip Bayless, who is also full of crap.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Translation: Once gay people could get married, we couldn't use that on the campaign trail anymore. So we have to find a new way to court the gay vote.....nothing better than outright buying them.

Wealth gap, free college, basic income, reparations and now gay reparations.....their entire campaign strategy is nothing more than literally and blatantly trying to buy votes. The Dems agenda is so bad and the economy is going so well under Trump that this is all they have to run on.
And they're doing it with our tax dollars at a time when we are (what is it now?) $22 Trillion in debt? How can any person justify voting for this party today. It's madness.
reparations bitches.jpg

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

Again... Registered Democrat here... that prior to the 2020 ticket, will change my Okla voters registration AND will vote straight party Republican ticket WITHOUT.A.SINGLE.QUALM. Across the board. All state and federal voting.

Totally done with the DNC. Complete and absolute joke.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Free college.

https://medium.com/@teamwarren/im-calling-for-something-truly-transformational-universal-free-public-college-and-cancellation-of-a246cd0f910f

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011
This is bat-spit crazy enough that now she gets her own thread...

She has such little understanding of our tax laws that she doesn’t know that quite often there is a “marriage penalty tax.” That is, two people pay more by being married than if they were single. The married filing separately option doesn’t overcome it either.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
She has such little understanding of our tax laws that she doesn’t know that quite often there is a “marriage penalty tax.” That is, two people pay more by being married than if they were single. The married filing separately option doesn’t overcome it either.
Nah, she's not stupid. She understands our tax laws pretty doggone well. She understands the marriage penalty. She's pandering.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Again... Registered Democrat here... that prior to the 2020 ticket, will change my Okla voters registration AND will vote straight party Republican ticket WITHOUT.A.SINGLE.QUALM. Across the board. All state and federal voting.

Totally done with the DNC. Complete and absolute joke.
Welcome to the side of happy fun people. Lol. And we got guns.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
Why wouldn’t this also apply to you interracial couples prior to Loving? Do they not matter?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
To me Warren is microcosm for all that is wrong with our political scene. She used to make sense. 8-10 years ago she would do the talk show circuit and have common sense ideas on banking regulation and tax policy. There was a time when I viewed her as someone who would cross the aisle for what’s best. I didn’t know about all the native mess then because it wasn’t public. Since then she has doubled down on that race lie and gone full bat shit crazy to pander to votes. It’s sad but so is our scene

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
To me Warren is microcosm for all that is wrong with our political scene. She used to make sense. 8-10 years ago she would do the talk show circuit and have common sense ideas on banking regulation and tax policy. There was a time when I viewed her as someone who would cross the aisle for what’s best. I didn’t know about all the native mess then because it wasn’t public. Since then she has doubled down on that race lie and gone full bat shit crazy to pander to votes. It’s sad but so is our scene
8-10 years ago she was still big government bailouts regulating absolutely everything. Nothing has changed except now she actually makes the news.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater

With gays making up only 2% of the population, what's the point in in courting the gay vote, especially at the national level? So gays, no doubt, have depended upon massive support from straights at every level where they have succeeded.

Speaking of basic income, would conservatives support abolishing all government welfare in return for the government guaranteeing giving a basic income to everyone who is qualified? It just might end poverty. If you refuse to agree to it, then how else can you make a deal to abolish all government welfare?

If both Democrats and Republicans are going to run bad candidates again in 2020, then I'm sure not going to vote for either one of them once again. A vote for the Libertarian candidate won't be a wasted vote, since the Libertarian party needs to get enough votes to continue being recognized as a political party in Oklahoma.

Last edited: