Fat Broads...........

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Hey it is a free country (well, sort of now) and you can do what you want. But, since this crisis has started, I have noticed that there is a lot more people throwing out ideas and opinions and a lot less pure written diarrhea about political sides. Personally, I think the board has been way better. So, maybe consider trying to add meaningful thought instead of coming in and responding to a dig from a month ago that really at this point serves no purpose.
Truthfully that comment was no more deserved then than now. You can apologize for a mouthy Democrat hater if you desire. I’ll believe the forum has changed for the better when I observe it.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
As I said, it is a free country. I was only making a suggestion.

Don’t believe in karma, if it was true any number of forum members would have had their come up ins by now, instead it’s atta boy! Well done! Awesome dig! Enjoy the forum world you’ve maintained.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Hey @steross how about this guy? Really?
Yep, while you have been gone, he has written several helpful posts in the Markets thread. He backed me when someone was calling me names for a reason that most thought was stupid. And, then you start and in and bring on this. See, you are simply proving my point.

But, I'll leave this thread and let you spew hate and receive the return spewing you seem to covet. I only clicked on it when it popped to the top.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Yep, while you have been gone, he has written several helpful posts in the Markets thread. He backed me when someone was calling me names for a reason that most thought was stupid. And, then you start and in and bring on this. See, you are simply proving my point.

But, I'll leave this thread and let you spew hate and receive the return spewing you seem to covet. I only clicked on it when it popped to the top.
I said not one thing about bleed and yet attacked for no reason. There are persons in here whose actions are indefensible. A helpful comment here and there doesn’t make bleed worth defending on any level.

Aug 16, 2012
Don’t believe in karma, if it was true any number of forum members would have had their come up ins by now, instead it’s atta boy! Well done! Awesome dig! Enjoy the forum world you’ve maintained.
For not liking us very much, our politics or views in general, you have sure stayed a while

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I said not one thing about bleed and yet attacked for no reason. There are persons in here whose actions are indefensible. A helpful comment here and there doesn’t make bleed worth defending on any level.
"I've made up my mind and won't change it regardless of any new information!"

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
No, it took him that long to put the words together.
Thanks for playing Einstein ! Guess it’s not possible that a person doesn’t live their life in this forum, or that a person tries to answer people, or strives not to allow people to get away with badmouthing you out of your presence going unchallenged. Nah took that dumb mf a month to put the words together. What have I ever done to you?

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Thanks for playing Einstein ! Guess it’s not possible that a person doesn’t live their life in this forum, or that a person tries to answer people, or strives not to allow people to get away with badmouthing you out of your presence going unchallenged. Nah took that dumb mf a month to put the words together. What have I ever done to you?
Have you ever read that brevity is the soul of wit?