Fat Broads...........

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Turn on the tv and the news of the day is the Russians are interfering in the election. That’s it. That’s the talking point. What are they doing exactly? The best way to beat this is to inform the public what to watch out for. Give us details on what to look for.
I was going to vote for Hillary last time but some guy with a Russian accent showed up at my house and told me to vote for Trump.

Is that what they are talking about?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
3 million more people voted for Hillary then the dirtbag. The Russians focus their attempts on swing states. Because we have an antiquated system in this country called the electoral college which was put in place to appease the slaveowning southern states 150 years ago. And Putin has taken full advantage of the flaw in the system.
I’ve seen the head of the US intelligence agencies come on TV and tell us that this did happen and is happening now.
And the lion share of these guys are lifelong Republicans.
I guess we can listen to Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity and the drudge report and all the other Trump Supplicants on Fox News to get our information
But I prefer the lifelong intelligent officials. Don’t you think Donald Trump‘s pissing iand moaning about NATO plays into the Russian hands. Or Great Britain’s secession from the European Union. The Russians have a hand in all of these things. The only banks willing to loan Trump money is Deutsche bank. That bank has been found guilty and fined 13 times of laundering Russian Oligarchs Money. We have Trump saying this morning that Russian interference in our elections is a hoax. But the three previous directors of national intelligence all being Republicans say it’s true. They are patriots. They put their country before their political party.
Do you believe a lifelong intelligent official or a lying piece of shit like Trump? That’s up to you.
I have literally never seen or heard a report of a specific instance of interference. Not one. All we hear is there has been no alterations to voting, but the Russians have meddled. WTF does that even mean? With so many intelligence and criminal justice leaks, there hasn’t been one that points us to a specific instance of interference? Not one? With nearly every media outlet in the country searching for some sort of Russian interference and nobody can produce a Russian backed blog/opinion/ad/media lie?

Here’s the deal. The Russians have duped the intelligence community and media into believing the Russians have meddled. By the looks of it, it all amounts to a simple but highly effective prank on every segment of society looking for a reason to distrust our elections and political processes. You’re falling or it.

BTW - is your wife’s name Joy Behar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A total disinformation campaign aimed at "leaking" specific info to make the spy apparatus believe they were doing something. A total false flag.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 6, 2010
If we want to keep out terrorists do we not have to target the biggest threats? Is the UAE really a security threat?
The biggest threats are by far and away Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and wherever else Sunni islam is predominant. The next time a lunatic flies a plane into a building, he won't be from Iran or Chad.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Had a b-ball tournament this weekend, so I turned on normal tv for the first time in forever in my Kansas City hotel. The puke these ads are spewing...... Now I'm back home and can go back to my totally "uninformed" lifestyle, ignoring the crap ads from everyone and just actually reading info from lots of places.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Have better things to do that live in this ridiculously biased forum. Do strive to answer though.
Hey it is a free country (well, sort of now) and you can do what you want. But, since this crisis has started, I have noticed that there is a lot more people throwing out ideas and opinions and a lot less pure written diarrhea about political sides. Personally, I think the board has been way better. So, maybe consider trying to add meaningful thought instead of coming in and responding to a dig from a month ago that really at this point serves no purpose.