Fat Broads...........

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Truth be told, just like a slathering, panting, slack-jawed, Pavlovian drooler the mainstream media rings the bell to resurrect the Russia conspiracy (because it was shot down so embarrassingly the first time that surely they can make it stick with absolutely no facts AGAIN) that you and your ilk answer the bell once again to to scream RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to yourselves and everyone in your complete circle jerk.

How can you not be embarrassed for yourself and your lynch mob? I am actually embarrassed for you.
Exactly how was the Russian "conspiracy" shot down so embarrassingly when the campaign manager who is serving time now, shared polling data with the Russians?? You may find it inconvenient, but Trump is Russia's preferred president. I personally don't believe Trump is somehow in cahoots with them, I just think he'll take help/support/votes from wherever he can get them. But that's not the point of the thread, we were discussing pandering, and your guy does it as much as any other politician out there.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Exactly how was the Russian "conspiracy" shot down so embarrassingly when the campaign manager who is serving time now, shared polling data with the Russians?? You may find it inconvenient, but Trump is Russia's preferred president. I personally don't believe Trump is somehow in cahoots with them, I just think he'll take help/support/votes from wherever he can get them. But that's not the point of the thread, we were discussing pandering, and your guy does it as much as any other politician out there.
Then we are in violent agreement.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
LOL, I'm trying to picture violent agreement. Maybe RXCowboy can come up with a meme for that.
Look, all I'm saying is that the Dems were pursuing the Russian narrative as the main thread for impeachment for YEARS (before the election, even), until they found they couldn't.Violated FISA standards and domestic spying laws in the process.

Apr 14, 2009
There are 17 Government intelligence agencies. They unanimously agree that the Russians are attacking our political system via social media and hacking. They’ve been warning us of this for four years. But there are some people on this Message board that say that they know better and it’s just a democratic party conspiracy. That these 17 governmental agencies are really just the deep state trying to keep poor Trump down.

Aug 16, 2012
I keep hearing that, but it sure seems like a deterrent to me. I understand that determined people can find ways under/over/around it, but a lot of the people coming across the border may find it to be a significant obstacle. Especially if there are surveillance drones watching as you try to get through it.
My belief as well.

Will deter many from attempting and those that do attempt will take some time and effort to do so which allows patrols to respond and catch even more.

I swear some people hink the wall is some new wild-assed idea of Trump's instead of the legacy barrier that it actually is.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
There are 17 Government intelligence agencies. They unanimously agree that the Russians are attacking our political system via social media and hacking. They’ve been warning us of this for four years. But there are some people on this Message board that say that they know better and it’s just a democratic party conspiracy. That these 17 governmental agencies are really just the deep state trying to keep poor Trump down.
Social media? Hacking what? To what end?
You’re repeating the meaningless accusations by the MSNBC hosts.

How was the election altered? What widespread propaganda caused people to change their vote? Not vote? Go vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Truth be told, just like a slathering, panting, slack-jawed, Pavlovian drooler the mainstream media rings the bell to resurrect the Russia conspiracy (because it was shot down so embarrassingly the first time that surely they can make it stick with absolutely no facts AGAIN) that you and your ilk answer the bell once again to to scream RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to yourselves and everyone in your complete circle jerk.

How can you not be embarrassed for yourself and your lynch mob? I am actually embarrassed for you.
Shared polling data? Is it illegal for non-citizens to contract with US firms to develop/analyze polling data?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Plenty. They believe Trump is better to serve their interests. Same reason they like Boris Johnson. Putin believes division is in Russia's interest. Divide England from the EU, divide the US from NATO, etc. Trump has isolationist tendencies, which no doubt is preferred by Putin as well. He is also extremely polarizing for our own population, so more division within the US itself. Putin would love to see the US divide into separate countries, which I believe we're well on our way to doing.
Putin is crazy if he likes the trumpy bear. The US has killed their economy since Trump got elected, the ruskies have lost major money due to the drop in oil prices.

Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
I guess this is the age we are in. Any politician who loses will blame it on the Russian Facebook ads. I’m not sure what is worse, people who believe these excuses or people who apparently make their voting decisions on advertising. This country is full of really stupid people.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
What “big lie” has been perpetrated by the Russians on the US electorate?

Anybody?

Well, the only meaningful unanswered mystery is - what EXACTLY did the Russians do? Can anyone point me to a Russian generated story/ad/opinion piece? Do you think maybe all the Russians did was skillfully and stealthfully suggest the Russians are meddling, thus allowing the intelligence system and Washington’s paranoia to run wild?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
What “big lie” has been perpetrated by the Russians on the US electorate?

Anybody?

Well, the only meaningful unanswered mystery is - what EXACTLY did the Russians do? Can anyone point me to a Russian generated story/ad/opinion piece? Do you think maybe all the Russians did was skillfully and stealthfully suggest the Russians are meddling, thus allowing the intelligence system and Washington’s paranoia to run wild?

Discord.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Ridiculous to the point of insanity.

There are plenty of things about Trump to be pissed off about. Russian ads on Facebook, or anywhere else isn't one of them. You think people voted for him because of an ad placed by Russian operatives? People voted for him because the democrats trotted out one of the most despised people on this planet that has fewer redeeming features than even Trump. That's why people voted for him.

When someone can show me that a foreign government hacked the voting machines and changed the vote, then I'll listen. Until then, seriously, grow the fuk up and get over it.