Fat Broads...........

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Or........who is today’s pander group for candidate Warren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would not put it past her
You do realize Warren is the Presidential candidate who recently announced that when she is President, she will have a 9 yr-old transgender child pick her Secretary of Education.

Is that her version of a good idea, or is she pandering the trans/gay/super-liberal vote?

Aug 16, 2012
You do realize Warren is the Presidential candidate who recently announced that when she is President, she will have a 9 yr-old transgender child pick her Secretary of Education.

Is that her version of a good idea, or is she pandering the trans/gay/super-liberal vote?

I do not think that she actually believes anything she says. Every "big idea" is nothing but a puppet show to appeal to those who think they are oppressed or disenfranchised. In other words...a fraud

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

I do not think that she actually believes anything she says. Every "big idea" is nothing but a puppet show to appeal to those who think they are oppressed or disenfranchised. In other words...a fraud
Bingo!

Aug 16, 2012
Just like the tanning bed queen fraud currently occupying the White House.
So, exactly what pie-in-the-sky promises to fringe groups has "the tanning bed queen" made in blatant pandering attempts? I get that many do not like him, but comparing WYSIWYG Trump to the pandering Warren is ridiculous.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
She is a complete and total fraud.
Fraud ranking:
1. Warren
2. Biden
3. Buttigieg
4. Bloomy
5. Klobuchar
6. Sanders
7. Trump

Apr 14, 2009
Fact
he is a lier. Draft dodger. Whore Monger. Tax cheater. Adulterer. And just an all-around self-serving prick. Born on third-base and thinks he had a triple.
Just your kinda guy gumbo?