Fascinating Archaeological Find in the Phillipines

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
woah woah woah... official stance of Oklahoma GOP is that the only option is intelligent design and we all come from Adam and Eve. Are you telling me that there's evidence that may not be the case? Because if so... I might need to go get my kids vaccinated.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
woah woah woah... official stance of Oklahoma GOP is that the only option is intelligent design and we all come from Adam and Eve. Are you telling me that there's evidence that may not be the case? Because if so... I might need to go get my kids vaccinated.
Oh no, say it isn't so, pigmies existed in our past??

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Don't worry CT. I think there is ample evidence here on this board that a short, poor thinking and insecure race once existed. Though today they are easily recognized by the (D) behind their names.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Their little legs didn't let them get to the ark in time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk