Far Cry 5

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
Anyone out there playing far cry 5? Graphics look amazing. So does the gameplay.
It’s kinda like Assassins creed in that the formula is roughly the same for every game. It’s fun for sure but probably not worth the full price up front, might wait for the inevitable goty edition.

Sep 22, 2007
Moore, OK
I bought the gold edition and am extremely happy with it. The interactions with the human NPC is hilarious and the wildlife NPC are always around, giving you something to shoot or be attacked by constantly. I was on for 4 hours last night and only complete 1 side mission and 1 main mission because I lost track of time running around the forest shooting wolves, cougars, wolverines, skunks, deer, elk and drugged up hillbillies.

Sep 22, 2007
Moore, OK
I saw a guy kill a skunk, get attacked by a cougar, killed it, then attacked by a hillbilly and 2 drugged up wolves, killed them, went back over the hill to get the cougar skin and found a grizzly. All happened within about 3 minutes. All the while, your partner NPC is running around yelling 'Murica and USA, USA, USA! It's freaking hilarious.