Fake Media attempts to Punk Gundy and fails

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Not sure of all the details but evidentially during Media availability three or four fake callers attempted to punk Gundy into answering some stupidly pointed questions and he responded wisely. These types of incidents are why you have to control who you talk to and when. People are looking for SoundBits to paint people in power, any form of power, in a bad light...it's a business model in our outrage based society. Glad Gundy didn't take the bait and that it's unlikely those soundbites will make many waves positive or negative.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
At this point reporters pushing the issue are just being petty. Get over it.
you mean to tell me Dean Blevins, Curtis Fitzpatrick, Jim Traber, and their host of friends are petty? I can't believe you would such a thing. I might say they are self-important, gooner fellating fops, but petty may be just a bit far.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
At this point reporters pushing the issue are just being petty. Get over it.
you mean to tell me Dean Blevins, Curtis Fitzpatrick, Jim Traber, and their host of friends are petty? I can't believe you would such a thing. I might say they are self-important, gooner fellating fops, but petty may be just a bit far.
Nope, they're petty. If you've ever heard traber throw a tantrum on the air you'd know that.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
That audio of those guys jacking with Gundy is hilarious. Regardless of what you think of the tussle between Gundy and local media that's funny stuff.

Nobody can sound worn smooth out quite like Gundy.

Nov 28, 2008
Not sure of all the details but evidentially during Media availability three or four fake callers attempted to punk Gundy into answering some stupidly pointed questions and he responded wisely. These types of incidents are why you have to control who you talk to and when. People are looking for SoundBits to paint people in power, any form of power, in a bad light...it's a business model in our outrage based society. Glad Gundy didn't take the bait and that it's unlikely those soundbites will make many waves positive or negative.
you meant succeeds, I'm sure.

It was hilarious.

Ahhh, to be a student again.