Espn NCAA college preview.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Sorry if this has been posted. Picked for final four in Arlington vs Auburn. But that's as far as we go. Buddy is telling me that's part of the Espn curse. I thought that was reserved for front cover only. I'll post the pic next in case the mods might want it removed.

EmptySeat

Territorial Marshal
Jan 20, 2007
I really think we are right there with both Baylor and TCU.
I think Baylor is the class of the league -- not TCU -- and it's not that close. Baylor does have to replace their quarterback, and that's a question mark. But they have the best offensive skill talent in the league, and NFL-level talent on both lines. They should be the clear favorite for the Big 12. TCU lost a ton on defense, but does have an elite, proven quarterback. I like our chances with them more than I do with Baylor.

We have a good chance with either, though.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I have been drinking a lot of Orange Kool-Aid & OJ this off season. I also fervently hope this comes true, but that is a tremendous lot to wish for. Hope the team can handle the building pressure on them. We all want to erase portions of last year.

sing along with me. . .

we got high hopes, we got high hopes
we got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
I think Baylor is the class of the league -- not TCU -- and it's not that close. Baylor does have to replace their quarterback, and that's a question mark. But they have the best offensive skill talent in the league, and NFL-level talent on both lines. They should be the clear favorite for the Big 12. TCU lost a ton on defense, but does have an elite, proven quarterback. I like our chances with them more than I do with Baylor.

We have a good chance with either, though.
I like our chances against a team that hasn't won in Stillwater since the 1930's and hasn't been within 20 points of winning in Stillwater in nearly a decade.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked