ESPN+. How many games?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
Is this the only game for the year or can we expect more? I read somewhere is was only one football game per b12 team. Not sure if that is right.

CPA Poke

Caulking Enthusiast
Oct 17, 2008
Charlotte
www.facebook.com
Is this the only game for the year or can we expect more? I read somewhere is was only one football game per b12 team. Not sure if that is right.
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/26487056/big-12-expands-content-agreement-espn

Looks like one football game each season, for each team. I did hear Dave mention on the MG show last week that several (if not all) of our non-conference basketball games would be on ESPN+.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I think it's 1 game guaranteed per school, and maybe more.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2013
anyone else have awful sound track quality on the feed today? It seems to cut out for a second every 30 sec or so?

May 17, 2007
Lake Charles, LA
As far as ESPN+ I got it this weekend and have watched a couple of OSU soccer matches along with the McNeese game. I have had some of the audio glitches mentioned above but the video production is pretty good especially for the other sports such as soccer. Not a bad price for those games.

Mar 11, 2006
As far as ESPN+ I got it this weekend and have watched a couple of OSU soccer matches along with the McNeese game. I have had some of the audio glitches mentioned above but the video production is pretty good especially for the other sports such as soccer. Not a bad price for those games.
Of course, those game were free the last couple of years.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
My understanding is they use in house production for things like soccer so it's Orange power studios doing the broadcast through ESPN+.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Mine was through a Roku hooked up to my video receiver. Now that the game is over, I've canceled the ESPN+ subscription.
Wow, when I wrote that I was going to ask if anyone got a better reception through a Roku connection which was going to be my next step.

Just looks like you are way ahead of me on all aspects, because cancelling my subscription was going to be my next move as well.

Aug 7, 2006
Gonna be a lot of content on their from now on, might be worth keeping... I can see at least 6 of our non-conference games on there for basketball and probably a few conference games as well.