Entire Rochester Police Command Staff retires.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
Just got done with a lengthy blog written by an apolitical business owner who has decided to devote the rest of their life to building a suburban militia to go do the work of the police that no longer can. This will not end well.
Can you post a link to the blog?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The start of a never ending downward spiral....we are about to see the very definition of a self fulfilling prophecy come true before our very eyes. Within a generation, there will absolutely be plenty of legitimate bad policing to complain about.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Can you post a link to the blog?
I wish I could. Considering the climate it’s best I just say I went down the rabbit hole following a link to penn live. A local blog in Pennsylvania. From there I followed another link to my militia dot com. It only gets crazier from there. Or just google the terms suburban militias. Besides a banjo band, those words have popped up twice this week. So I got curious.

OP150

John 15:13
Aug 30, 2008
D2L
The start of a never ending downward spiral....we are about to see the very definition of a self fulfilling prophecy come true before our very eyes. Within a generation, there will absolutely be plenty of legitimate bad policing to complain about.
The spiral is only going faster. It is astonishing how far it’s gone since I started 15 years ago. Too far in to bail and do something else. Just have to survive another 8 years and then eject the first day I’m able.

This is becoming the at large thinking. In time, they’ll have run out everyone who took their oath seriously and simply wanted to do something good with their lives. At that point, those behind the agenda can replace those retiring with officers of like mind who will give everyone as you said a legitimate reason to complain.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
The spiral is only going faster. It is astonishing how far it’s gone since I started 15 years ago. Too far in to bail and do something else. Just have to survive another 8 years and then eject the first day I’m able.

This is becoming the at large thinking. In time, they’ll have run out everyone who took their oath seriously and simply wanted to do something good with their lives. At that point, those behind the agenda can replace those retiring with officers of like mind who will give everyone as you said a legitimate reason to complain.
I feel for you. The stupidity that we’ve started is going to burn us all. If there’s something we can do to help, name it. Besides voting idiots out that is. I think that war is lost.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
I wish I could. Considering the climate it’s best I just say I went down the rabbit hole following a link to penn live. A local blog in Pennsylvania. From there I followed another link to my militia dot com. It only gets crazier from there. Or just google the terms suburban militias. Besides a banjo band, those words have popped up twice this week. So I got curious.
Ok, it's just that I had lunch w/ a client on Friday last week, and he has created an organization call Deputize America (I think) that is similar to what you were describing...I was wondering if it was the same guy. Doesn't really sound like it's gotten off the ground, but its something he's passionate about.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Ok, it's just that I had lunch w/ a client on Friday last week, and he has created an organization call Deputize America (I think) that is similar to what you were describing...I was wondering if it was the same guy. Doesn't really sound like it's gotten off the ground, but its something he's passionate about.
The guy I read about claimed Chicago was his home and lockdowns and riots have got him down. Claims the police have stood down as well. He’s getting to the point where there’s nothing to lose.
I think it’s an idea that just recently started. And it both a left and right side thing. Neighborhoods that are closer to some of the violence have already started watches and are forming gangs. For a lack of a better word. Not really militia since they’re not all backing the constitution. But the term “suburban militia” came up more twice last week while reading up on the recent shootings between the two factions.

Some are being deputized by LE, and federal authorities. Several sheriffs have claimed they will deputize as many willing volunteers they can get. I don’t know if you saw the video of Patriot prayers chasing the lone kid standing for BLM and catching him. I did. It was just sad and silly all the way around. Too much hate out there and it’s growing.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Haven’t heard of that particular name so it’s probably not him.