VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2010
These calls must be coming from white supremacists and militia groups. No conservative groups I know, nationwide or local, called for armed protest, let alone violent. There's a poster floating around though that everyone is using as a warning to not get involved. It talks about supporting Trump, and the Capitol and all 50 state capitals, but it literally looks like some communist propaganda poster. Don't know who made this call for violence, but sure wasn't any of the major Trump supporting groups run by regular people or any conservative leaning organization that any of us could find.

Either that or it's left groups trying to get conservatives to come out and get blamed for anything that happens those days.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Just like when they were stoking racial violence, you can bet the Ruskies are neck deep in this stuff. They don't care what we're fighting each other about, as long as we're fighting. For those who thought the Russian propaganda machine couldn't significantly affect our elections, this should be a wake up call of how powerful the internet is, and how easily large numbers of people can be manipulated by skillful propagandists.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Reports he is in hiding now and using a Christian based crowd sourcing sight to have people fund him while he is wanted by the FBI
Probably gives credence to his claims that he was coordinating with GOP members.
So, looks like he lost his IG account as well. lol. I just tried to re-find him and his account is gone. Only trace of him is his AliAkbar account from 2018 with 1 post in it. (That used to be his last name before he changed it to Alexander.)

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1349515630270099457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1349515630270099457%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecondnexus.com%2Fmarjorie-taylor-greene-impeach-biden
I'm sure I'll regret asking this...but accountable for what? What did Biden do? Also, isn't impeachment for elected officials once they are in office? Like using their elected power to do something illegal? Is she expecting Biden to commit some kind of crime in the morning?

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I'm sure I'll regret asking this...but accountable for what? What did Biden do? Also, isn't impeachment for elected officials once they are in office? Like using their elected power to do something illegal? Is she expecting Biden to commit some kind of crime in the morning?
For taking their freedumz and violating the constitution, OBVIOUSLY...

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
This is messed up.

A week ago, if you told me Trump got a bunch of yokels into a frenzy and they tried to burn down the capitol I would have believed it. I don't think Trump understands the consequences of his actions and a bunch of idiots thought they could take down the government and for a few hours were successful. It was a dark stain on our democracy but more luck than skill. I bought into that.

But now it's starting to look like a coordinated attack that was an inside job. And I'd bet folding money Trump was more pawn than planner. We'll never know exactly what happened but wow.
No doubt his timing was poor on the rally, but what you bring up and what’s beginning to unfold isn’t totally out of the realm of possibility. Trump was being Trump as he was for the last 4 years, but the idea he purposely set this up to get a mass group of people to storm the Capitol is one I will never believe.

Oct 7, 2008
Just like when they were stoking racial violence, you can bet the Ruskies are neck deep in this stuff. They don't care what we're fighting each other about, as long as we're fighting. For those who thought the Russian propaganda machine couldn't significantly affect our elections, this should be a wake up call of how powerful the internet is, and how easily large numbers of people can be manipulated by skillful propagandists.
The Russian playbook literally calls to stoke violence on the far left and far right over racial tensions.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...sire-sow-racial-discord-violence-u-s-n1008051

Status
Not open for further replies.