VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2016
US
In no way, shape or form do I condone violence of any kind. Nor am I Trump supporter, not even close. I do want to say that the US Constitution literally allows US citizens to take over our government, while protecting US citizens from prosecution shall they attempt to do so.

Both GOP and Dems have all but demolished the Bill of Rights. Just keep that in mind when the consequences of the riot are implemented via the government.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Yes, he signed a pledge along with Bridenstine that they would only seek 3 terms because he was a working man and not a career politician. Then when he announced his 4th campaign, he explained it as his work in Washington had just started.

I don't know how he has the support that he does.
It's easy to explain why. It's simply because he's a Republican. Voters have no doubt things would be a lot worse if they voted for a Democrat. And no compelling enough Republican ran against him, proving he hadn't pissed off too many Republicans after all.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Senate Leader has already said he would not call the Senate back for an emergency Meeting until after Biden's inauguration.

Meaning the Senate will take up Trump's impeachment after the Democrats hold a Senate Majority.

The Senate will be split 50/50 with Kamala holding the tie breaker. If the Senate votes to Impeach and Convict, it is possible that Trump will be banned from ever holding Public office in the US again.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1349471464362270720

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Senate Leader has already said he would not call the Senate back for an emergency Meeting until after Biden's inauguration.

Meaning the Senate will take up Trump's impeachment after the Democrats hold a Senate Majority.

The Senate will be split 50/50 with Kamala holding the tie breaker. If the Senate votes to Impeach and Convict, it is possible that Trump will be banned from ever holding Public office in the US again.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1349471464362270720
No reason to call them back when Nancy would hold onto the impeachment until after the inauguration anyways. She held the last one for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.