VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
What absolutely amazing is that Trump supporters are repeatedly reported to be tested positive...but so far
Democrats seem to have excaped the disease...very strange isn't it ?
Harris had two team members get it. Then the team halted travel immediately. Team Trump would have not publicly announced it and kept going about business then 5 other members would have gotten it... then 10...

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/15/9239...r-2-people-near-her-test-positive-for-coronav

Here is a list of members of congress. There is a large number of Democrats who have gotten it. You all just like playing the victim at every corner.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/15/8336...s-has-affected-individual-members-of-congress

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I have it for sale...
Well I'm guessing you have it for sale now because you either bought it or you inherited it. And since it doesn't exist, inheritance didn't happen. The other option I suppose is that you don't actually have any such property which begs the question why you are attempting to sell something you don't have.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Well I'm guessing you have it for sale now because you either bought it or you inherited it. And since it doesn't exist, inheritance didn't happen. The other option I suppose is that you don't actually have any such property which begs the question why you are attempting to sell something you don't have.
:facepalm:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Finally a voice of reason.

I thought cancel culture was bad though...
Cancel culture is getting people fired and doxxing them because you don't like their views. Using the free market to choose a different product is not. Even if the goal is to reduce consumption of the competing product until it goes away.
Cancel culture is aimed usually at an individual or a small group.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk