VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Most of you have voiced concern about the Washington crony politics. But yet you continue to vote them into power. Please explain.
Because, and it is an incredible feat that shocked me, somehow a narcissistic billionaire that has divided our country, needlessly insulted people, lies in ways that get supporters to ignore the obvious, and drastically increased our debt even during strong economic times so that we are now facing unheard of debts was actually worse. For the first time in my life, I actually fear that we could dissolve into civil war again. And, contrary to the "deregulation" theme, he increases where he wants, and decreases where he wants in the typical good-ol-boy politics way.
Crony is bad. Trumpism is worse.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1330855622993121281
Trump has two lawyers give a huge press conference. One of them has his hair color drip down his face as he speaks. Yet, it is the other that gets canned. How absolutely looney-tunes off your rocker do you have to be to get fired over sweating-the-lies-so-badly-that-your-hair-drips-down-your-face?

Nov 6, 2010
What line did Trump cross? If you are talking about Russia Russia Russia, all of that was fake. The dossier was fake, and was used to get an illegal FISA warrant to wiretap a political candidate and his campaign.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
So all this is fake?? Wow, seems strange that the Senate Intelligence Committee would be so brainwashed by the media to put out an official report like this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...involved-in-dnc-hack-senate-panel-says-397597

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
You realize Trump did that. Mueller stopped short for the sake of the union.

Currently Trump is really trying to steal the election. Again, why are you ok with this? You have someone who illegally tried to influence the last election and is now trying to undermine the will of the people.

Trump may very well go to prison. I don't want that. We don't jail defeated politicians here no matter what. Also the optics are terrible when when country needs to heal from his divisive politics.

That being said, why do you want America to turn into a dictatorship? You seem to be fine with him overturning the results of a normal and fair election. Would you stand by and cheer if he sent people to the concentration camps? How far are you willing to take this?
I don't want it to turn into a dictatorship, that's why I voted against Obama, Hillary, and Biden.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
China Issues Instructions for ‘Incoming Biden Administration’

Obey Beijing, do not challenge China’s assumed economic superiority and open your domestic markets without restraint: these are the three key instructions for Joe Biden issued in an op-ed published Sunday by the Global Times, official propaganda mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The piece outlines China’s vision of the future under a compliant Joe…

https://the-latest.news/china-issues-instructions-for-incoming-biden-administration/

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
China Issues Instructions for ‘Incoming Biden Administration’

Obey Beijing, do not challenge China’s assumed economic superiority and open your domestic markets without restraint: these are the three key instructions for Joe Biden issued in an op-ed published Sunday by the Global Times, official propaganda mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The piece outlines China’s vision of the future under a compliant Joe…

https://the-latest.news/china-issues-instructions-for-incoming-biden-administration/
WTH kind of website link is that? the-latest.news ? How far off the rails are we going for our news sources now to find something that agrees with our viewpoints?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
WTH kind of website link is that? the-latest.news ? How far off the rails are we going for our news sources now to find something that agrees with our viewpoints?
Biden already being led by China obviously!!

He hasn't even taken office and they are claiming he is doing China's bidding. So ridiculous that it is comical.

You just know these foreign governments love how easy it is to manipulate people with media.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If it's a fair election then it should stand up to legal scrutiny. He's well within his rights to challenge.
You have to be trolling. Are you are so brainwashed.
Half the stuff you spout sounds so implausible. You think that conservatives are brainwashed but apparently we're brainwashed to not be brainwashed. When you've got the Hollywood elite, the news media, sports figures, and Democrat politicians, all telling y'all what to say what to think. It might just be you who is brainwashed.

It was a fair election. There were tons of lawsuits by the Trump administration and they have all been rejected. He is a child. He doesn't understand that he can't cheat or sue his way out of this and the courts are telling him this is done.

As far as trolling goes, man we are just talking here. No one is being mean or trying to find a safe space. It's a conversation.
You keep bringing up that lie. The Trump campaign has only had 3 or 4 lawsuits. All those other ones were individual citizens, or local candidates bringing up suits for whatever reason. Nothing to do with Trump directly.