VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If that is actually real... that is shocking and disturbing. But besides the fact there have been myriad fake hate claims, there are a few other things lead me to believe it is fake.

1) Use of the word “comrade”. Doesn’t sound like a right-wing person.
2) If real, who would share and admit they are on that mailing list? People would not innocently receive that mail.
3) I thought Proud Boys leader was an African-American.
4) Mail has expenses. I haven’t heard that white supremacy has a huge funding base.
Totally ignores the fact that kkk people endorsed biden. They obviously support whoever they think causes as much chaos as possible.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Totally ignores the fact that kkk people endorsed biden. They obviously support whoever they think causes as much chaos as possible.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
In july the most prominent racist in the country, david duke, endorses rump on twitter:

"Trump & Tucker is the only way to stop the commie Bolsheviks! It is the only path to beat them! #TrumpTucker2020"

The crusader, a klan paper, voiced support for the rump campaign.

And this is before his callout for another lovely group of individuals, the poor boys.

Guess who else endorsed rump? the freakin taliban. Good folks all around.

Luckily for planet Earth, 80 million people voted to fire him. Crazy, the most votes by a candidate, ever in our history went to a kid sniffer. Do you know how god awfully bad an incumbent potus has to be to lose to a kid sniffer? It is really, really hard for a president to lose an election. Like, really hard. That's how bad rump did and how badly America wanted him out. Millions of first time voters did it. Awesome. I wonder if he regrets $hitting all over McCain and losing AZ.

Last edited:

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
President Donald Trump has falsely claimed that he won the US election, almost two weeks after victory was projected for Joe Biden.
"Big pharma ran millions of dollars of negative advertisements during the campaign, which I won, by the way," he said in a press conference on drug prices.
The state of Georgia's recount was confirmed on Thursday as a win for Mr Biden.

this dude is not used to being told No...he's like a 2 yr old throwing fits day after day...

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Also, your question was answered 4 year ago. The electoral numbers were similar but the vote counts were much closer, and Hillary conceded as soon as it was apparent she lost. Her supporters (or moreso people who didn't like Trump) did the whole "not my president " thing, but no one questioned the integrity of the process.

In fact, for the last 46 times we've done this no one has questioned the integrity of the process. Even in 2000 when it wasn't apparent for weeks, no one was saying there was widespread fraud. This is new. This is Trump-he is a spoiled child who doesn't understand that he can't sue or cheat his way out of this. It's sad that people cannot accept that he is a historically bad and failed leader, and just move on.

Pathetic
That's simple not true. In fact more than once Hillary and others have called Trump an illegitimate President.

Illegitimate: not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/30/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-illegitimate-president-sot-ip-vpx.cnn

And you should review the 1876 United States Presidential election before making up your own facts.

Last edited:

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Your life would be so much better if you stopped believing this voter fraud narrative Trump has pushed for four years. It just ain’t there. He created a commission to look into the 2016 election and it was disbanded. They found nothing of substance. Same thing four years later. Let it go. Turn off OAN, Newsmax, or whatever and move on.
First, I haven't claimed there was any fraud.

Second, I'm not the one that claimed fraud during the 2016 election, that was Democrats.

Third, I only know about OAN because of Chubba Hubbard.

You should probably take your own advice given what little you seem to actually know.

Mar 11, 2006
I think it is fair and understandable that Republican leaders have been quiet as Trump is contesting results through legal means. Reason being is it did take several days for the election to be called and many battleground states had close elections.

But by the time we get past Thanksgiving, Republican leaders need to demand that Trump provide Biden’s transition team access. If Trump doesn’t want to personally concede before the electoral college certification....fine, but petty ....but Biden’s transition team deserves access now.

I understand Trump supporters liked and loved him because he was vastly different than D.C. insiders, but a peaceful transition of power should not be anything different for any of us. Lick your wounds and set your sights on GA Senate.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Why isn't Joe Biden holding daily press conferences? Is this going to be the missing president and his wife actually carries out the role? Images of Edith Wilson comes to mind.

1605988988292.png

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
If Trump ordered the election to be invalid and directed the military to arrest Biden, would you still support him?

Because that is more likely to happen than the scenario you are proposing.
It's a simple hypothetical question that only takes a yes or no answer.

If voter fraud is shown are you supportive of putting those people in jail, including Biden and anyone on his team if they are shown to have been involved or had knowledge of it?

Either you support holding people accountable who intentionally commit fraud during a Presidential election or you don't. Or I suppose it could depend if you base it on the political party.

I directly answered your question, now it's your turn.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Your life would be so much better if you stopped believing this voter fraud narrative Trump has pushed for four years. It just ain’t there. He created a commission to look into the 2016 election and it was disbanded. They found nothing of substance. Same thing four years later. Let it go. Turn off OAN, Newsmax, or whatever and move on.
First, I haven't claimed there was any fraud.

Second, I'm not the one that claimed fraud during the 2016 election, that was Democrats.

Third, I only know about OAN because of Chubba Hubbard.

You should probably take your own advice given what little you seem to actually know.
Actually your Lord King rump claimed the 2016 election was rigged too. He was saying the 2016 election was rigged months before we even cast the first vote. Sound familiar? After the election, he also Claimed millions of ineligible votes were cast for Clinton. The dunce really thinks he won the popular vote. Even tried to claim that the primary was rigged against him as well after cruz won Colorado. Noticing a pattern here?

He called every recount effort in 2016 a scam. Saying in a tweet regarding recounting- “So much time and money will be spent - same result! Sad."

In 2012 he said the electoral College is a disaster for democracy. A few years later, he is praising it because it got him elected.

Are we seeing a pattern yet? He’s convinced everything is rigged against him and that is the conspiracy he lives with every day of his life as he is surrounded by people who confirm his personal biases. he changes his opinion on what is good or bad based on how it benefits him. He insults the people he doesn’t like, and praises the ones he does. Honestly, how was he not a 12-year-old bully inside the body of a McDonald’s loving obese septuagenarian?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Actually your Lord King rump claimed the 2016 election was rigged too. He was saying the 2016 election was rigged months before we even cast the first vote. Sound familiar? After the election, he also Claimed millions of ineligible votes were cast for Clinton. The dunce really thinks he won the popular vote. Even tried to claim that the primary was rigged against him as well after cruz won Colorado. Noticing a pattern here?

He called every recount effort in 2016 a scam. Saying in a tweet regarding recounting- “So much time and money will be spent - same result! Sad."

In 2012 he said the electoral College is a disaster for democracy. A few years later, he is praising it because it got him elected.

Are we seeing a pattern yet? He’s convinced everything is rigged against him and that is the conspiracy he lives with every day of his life as he is surrounded by people who confirm his personal biases. he changes his opinion on what is good or bad based on how it benefits him. He insults the people he doesn’t like, and praises the ones he does. Honestly, how was he not a 12-year-old bully inside the body of a McDonald’s loving obese septuagenarian?
Well, that's just further evidence the claim by cowboyinexile was wrong.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
That's simple not true. In fact more than once Hillary and others have called Trump an illegitimate President.

Illegitimate: not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/30/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-illegitimate-president-sot-ip-vpx.cnn

And you should review the 1876 United States Presidential election before making up your own facts.
You can deny history all you want. 4 years ago there was a peaceful transition of power. Today we have someone who wants to overthrow our democracy.

Answer me this. Why do you want a dictatorship?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Well, that's just further evidence the claim by cowboyinexile was wrong.
@Cimarron why are you ok with Trump pissing on the constitution?

For the 46th time this has been a fair transition of power. For the first time there has been an illegitimate challenge.

So why are you ok with a coup? Would you be willing for government officials to arrest Biden on bandanna republic charges? Hell would you be cool with authorities arresting someone like me because I'm a dissident?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You can deny history all you want. 4 years ago there was a peaceful transition of power. Today we have someone who wants to overthrow our democracy.

Answer me this. Why do you want a dictatorship?
You just elected a man that is closer to a dictator than Trump. Dictator don't remove regulations, they add to them and that's exactly what Biden has promised to do. Why did you vote for a wanna be dictator?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
@Cimarron why are you ok with Trump pissing on the constitution?

For the 46th time this has been a fair transition of power. For the first time there has been an illegitimate challenge.

So why are you ok with a coup? Would you be willing for government officials to arrest Biden on bandanna republic charges? Hell would you be cool with authorities arresting someone like me because I'm a dissident?
The coup was attempted with a fake dossier paid for by the very political party that was also spying on Trump. Why are you ok with that? Would you like Trump better if he did what Obama did and spied on the Biden campaign?