VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
I know you admitted you don’t view Biden’s corruption as a big problem. You even used the funny term “light corruption”. But are you now also ignoring, or downplaying, those in the left cult that cannot grasp basic science?
You must have missed the part where I said assuming everything that is being slung around is true. There is no way that is the case there cableguy.

Now we do have documented corruption by Trump that resulted in convictions right here in US courts. So you are literally ignoring corruption confirmed by our system of Law. I am downplaying a private US citizen having a job outside the US that hasn't even had any subpoenas issued and it has been know to exist for like 5 years.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
You must have missed the part where I said assuming everything that is being slung around is true. There is no way that is the case there cableguy.

Now we do have documented corruption by Trump that resulted in convictions right here in US courts. So you are literally ignoring corruption confirmed by our system of Law. I am downplaying a private US citizen having a job outside the US that hasn't even had any subpoenas issued and it has been know to exist for like 5 years.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

Not true? Its crazy that trump was about impeached before he even received the R nomination. This email was confirmed by one of the people on the email.

"Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal."

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The "silent majority" brought to you by the POTUS who lost the popular vote by 2,800,000+ votes.

Yeah, the president that is actively withholding funds for emergencies out of spite has lost all of my respect. So if you don't like a little backhanded insult maybe call out the POTUS when he calls 50% of Americans "Human Scum" too.
"Popular vote" means more people live in massive cities in the Northeast and those folks, along with people around the boarder and in big city California and Washington have tended to vote blue. It also means NOTHING in terms of how we elect our Presidents. Get ready for the left and the media to be in massive denial again when they start to realize their polls have once again failed them....It will be an outstanding night of humor that will surpass 2016, which was absolutely hilarious...However, if Biden wins, it's no big deal to me...is it to you if Trump wins?

1603378326908.png

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

Not true? Its crazy that trump was about impeached before he even received the R nomination. This email was confirmed by one of the people on the email.

"Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal."
OMG, the Biden's have business in China!

Well I never. I even remember a HARD hitting article that showed they had expenses for hotels and food.

Thanks goodness team Trump is squeaky clean when it comes to China. His family has no connections or business dealings there.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
The meme is spot on for the MAGA cult. If there was more ice under water there would be more ice showing. It is physics. So for Trump's cult it is pretty spot on since they cannot grasp even the most basic science.
So, if we are part of the cult are you part of the Biden crime family?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
"Popular vote" means more people live in massive cities in the Northeast and those folks, along with people around the boarder and in big city So Cal have tended to vote blue. It also means NOTHING in terms of how we elect our Presidents. Get ready for the left and the media to be in massive denial again....If they are it will be an outstanding night of humor...if they aren't, it's no big deal to me...is it to you?

View attachment 86491
True, but it certainly means the Trump supporters were not the "majority" which was my point. More like "strategically placed minority".

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Anyone have foreign bank accounts is not a crime. International companies and their customers do this.
Not at face value, sure. but im not sure we ever had a president with a freakin chinese bank account. and you know how badly he disparages china and how biden is complicit with them somehow. And what's more, records show he paid more in taxes to the damn chinese than he did to his own country! just a bad look in the best of scenarios and it only goes down from there.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

Wait, but drunken Rudy is being taken advantage of by the Russians. And even Fox news is refusing to report on this. Oh wait. Gotta come up with some different talking points now guys.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Senate Judiciary Republicans advance Barrett nomination despite Democrats' boycott, committee rules

So Democrat whine and pout and ignore their duty for which they are elected. They took their ball and went home, no problem their ball wouldn't bounce anyway, it had a big hole in it and was flat.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1319265959450873856?s=20
Yeah I thought that was extremely crazy when they changed the topics for the third debate just out of nowhere. I would honestly think that instead of going backwards to the topics they missed in the canceled debate that they would go forward with the foreign policy one since that is a large portion of what the presidency is about.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I guess we will find out if this is true in less than 2 weeks..

View attachment 86485
yep...if this happens again, I will never trust polls again (at least presidential ones) ha...and if republicans pull off this silent majority thing again, I must admit you conservatives sure can keep secrets.
Honestly it's not just conservatives. If you look around at blexit and the walkaway campaign you will see a large group of people who are fed up with the Democrats trying to bring America down and destroy our economy. There are many other reasons as well that they are changing their stances and voting for Republican. And I can almost guarantee that for every one of them there's about four or five of them that don't speak their mind for fear of losing friends or getting a massive violent backlash from people they know who are absolutely deep seated liberals who are seemingly on the verge of violence at the thought of anybody voting for Trump.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK

I guess we’ll find out if there any real journalists left. This is a major scandal with hard proof to back it up.. This well exceeds the Hillary email stuff. Perhaps the biggest scandal for a POTUS candidate on the eve of an election ever (maybe I’m forgetting one?)