VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Why would it bother me or anyone that Obama is out campaigning for joe. And Obama did do in a safe way. Biden is not just staying home. He is out at some smaller meetings. Even if Biden was at home I’d prefer that over the large scale rally’s that trump has that endanger people’s lives. And whose only purpose is to boost Trump’s ego.
It shouldn't bother you that Obama held that rally. It should bother you that Biden isn't. The whole point of not doing rallies is because of fear of the covid but the Democrats found a way to work with that for the Obama rally. It just points out that they could do the same for Joe but the crowd might not show up and Joe might say something that shows his mental decline.

Both responses are the same. Biden is not Trump. Which is a pretty good reason to vote for him but it supports what I said in my question.

verbal

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Mar 26, 2009
It shouldn't bother you that Obama held that rally. It should bother you that Biden isn't. The whole point of not doing rallies is because of fear of the covid but the Democrats found a way to work with that for the Obama rally. It just points out that they could do the same for Joe but the crowd might not show up and Joe might say something that shows his mental decline.

Both responses are the same. Biden is not Trump. Which is a pretty good reason to vote for him but it supports what I said in my question.
What did you say in your question? You only asked if it bothered "us".

Joe says less stupid stuff than trump. If his campaign was really worried that he will stay something "shows his mental decline" they would not have him do a nationally broadcast townhall.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
What did you say in your question? You only asked if it bothered "us".

I said this "If there is really such a thing (as Biden people), I think mostly there are anyone but Trump people."

If that's your reason for voting for Biden there's no need to deny it, it's not a bad reason.

verbal

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Mar 26, 2009
I said this "If there is really such a thing (as Biden people), I think mostly there are anyone but Trump people."

If that's your reason for voting for Biden there's no need to deny it, it's not a bad reason.
Ah. Sorry I missed what you were saying.

Mar 11, 2006
So for Trump's cult it is pretty spot on since they cannot grasp even the most basic science.
I know you admitted you don’t view Biden’s corruption as a big problem. You even used the funny term “light corruption”. But are you now also ignoring, or downplaying, those in the left cult that cannot grasp basic science?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The election swings much more on if we prefer a nanny state or freedom to live our lives than on any other issue. One side offers more freedom than the other one...Is up to you to decide which that side is for you...OR if you are willing to lay down your freedom for supposed state sponsered "safety."

One fear of the right is that a President Biden would in fact be a President Bind them with absolutely even more horrific bans on all sorts of life (i.e. going out to eat, going to a sporting event, freedom of movement and travel restrictions). Combine those things with the fact that some of the left think that travel restrictions help the environment and we have a BIG FAT HUGE (not to mention FALSE) incentive to remove the freedoms of the American people. No matter what you think of the big mouth current occupant of the white house, replacing him with any Democrat is big risk of the removal of freedom. Thank God we didn't have one this year up until now.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
So back to the deplorables? The tolerant left at its best, always good for a backhanded insult.
The "silent majority" brought to you by the POTUS who lost the popular vote by 2,800,000+ votes.

Yeah, the president that is actively withholding funds for emergencies out of spite has lost all of my respect. So if you don't like a little backhanded insult maybe call out the POTUS when he calls 50% of Americans "Human Scum" too.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I guess we will find out if this is true in less than 2 weeks..

View attachment 86485
I was pretty certain that Biden was going to easily walk away with the election a few weeks ago. Now, I am really starting to think Trump may win again. Between the night and day public crowds, Hunter/Joe rumors and media coverup of the stories, things seem to be shifting. The silent majority is real!

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
I know you admitted you don’t view Biden’s corruption as a big problem. You even used the funny term “light corruption”. But are you now also ignoring, or downplaying, those in the left cult that cannot grasp basic science?
You must have missed the part where I said assuming everything that is being slung around is true. There is no way that is the case there cableguy.

Now we do have documented corruption by Trump that resulted in convictions right here in US courts. So you are literally ignoring corruption confirmed by our system of Law. I am downplaying a private US citizen having a job outside the US that hasn't even had any subpoenas issued and it has been know to exist for like 5 years.