VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Benghazi Barry is packing them in!

https://twitter.com/AKA_RealDirty/status/1319018299712307204?s=20
Obama will address a socially-distant crowd at a drive-in rally.

The ticketed event of about 200 people is made up of mostly Biden-Harris campaign volunteers, no public access.

Dec 9, 2013
Wait a minute. Cannot blame rich people for voting them in. Depending on your definition of "rich", they make up a SIGNIFICANTLY smaller voting block that could easily be overturned by mom, pop, restaurant worker, hourly worker, etc.....by a long-shot. Up to a 9-1 difference. Money has nothing to do with why the same idiots keep getting reelected. The same idiot voters are to blame. They are not "trying to vote them out". Far from it.
By general definition high net worth individuals have a fundamentally better grasp at how to become & stay a high net worth person than those other 90%. Right? They write, execute & judicially protect their high net worth. What they also understand is that most of those in the 90% can be lathered up by the God, gays & guns on the right & climate change or social injustice on the left. There is a validity to each issue above but it’s not a winner take all or black and white issue. We’ve allowed all or nothing to dominate policies that affect every day life. Until we do a better job of educating our kids on monetary matters and how to achieve a high net worth those financially illiterate in the 90% will become adult voters who continue to vote against their own self interest.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
https://twitter.com/realDSteinberg/status/1319023934906507272?s=20
I went to her twitter page and the tweet you have quoted is not accurate. There is no blocker on her tweet. If this actually happening please get a screen grab and show me.
7C86EB12-B2BA-4E63-8784-C27FCB65A5F4.png

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I've tried to mostly sit this mess out, but I have to ask a question for the Biden people. If there is really such a thing, I think mostly there are anyone but Trump people. Does it bother any of the Biden people that Obama is out rallying the troops while Biden watches from his house? Biden comes across like my Grandfather when we would order for him at a restaurant.

snuffy

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I've tried to mostly sit this mess out, but I have to ask a question for the Biden people. If there is really such a thing, I think mostly there are anyone but Trump people. Does it bother any of the Biden people that Obama is out rallying the troops while Biden watches from his house? Biden comes across like my Grandfather when we would order for him at a restaurant.
It is concerning. It is less concerning than a 2nd term of Trump.

PanhandleCowboy

Point Guard
A/V Subscriber
Jun 22, 2006
Not Close Enough to Stillwater
I went to her twitter page and the tweet you have quoted is not accurate. There is no blocker on her tweet. If this actually happening please get a screen grab and show me.
View attachment 86480
It is a new Twitter feature they add if you don’t read the article you are retweeting. You don’t see it unless you try retweeting an unread article.

snuffy

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
It is a new Twitter feature they add if you don’t read the article you are retweeting. You don’t see it unless you try retweeting an unread article.

Thank you I did not know that I do agree it is a bad headline that is not reflective of what she wrote, I think it might be a stretch to call it censorship.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
https://twitter.com/ModDarvasBox/status/1319102185712615425?s=20

More TWTR censorship. This was a tweet showing Barry standing with a megaphone talking to a crowd of about 8 people. So embarrassing they took it down

Last edited:

verbal

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Mar 26, 2009
Why would it bother me or anyone that Obama is out campaigning for joe. And Obama did do in a safe way. Biden is not just staying home. He is out at some smaller meetings. Even if Biden was at home I’d prefer that over the large scale rally’s that trump has that endanger people’s lives. And whose only purpose is to boost Trump’s ego.

Last edited: