VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
https://twitter.com/Dude4Liberty/status/1318015313238200324?s=20
Joe Biden is not like most of us...he has never had a job in the private sector. He has never met a payroll. He. has never run a private business. He has never had a regular job. He does not depend upon social security for
retirement income. He is not like me or most us.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Joe Biden is not like most of us...he has never had a job in the private sector. He has never met a payroll. He. has never run a private business. He has never had a regular job. He does not depend upon social security for
retirement income. He is not like me or most us.
Hahahahaha!

Did he inherit over $400 million then go into debt by that same amount? No? Then he doesn’t get me at all then.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
https://twitter.com/reckless/status/1318192536943497217
Quote from the article below...I have seen a lot of "State Visits" and experienced multiple CEO's/leaders like Gao

In China, where Foxconn employs the vast majority of its million workers, these sorts of announcements are called “state visit projects,” according to Willy Shih, a Harvard business school professor and former display industry consultant. Officials get a ribbon-cutting photo op, the company gets political goodwill, and everyone understands that the details of the contract are just an opening bid by a company that will ultimately do whatever makes economic sense.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Makes you wonder why the Obama DOJ wasn't doing this given they knew it was going on.
This was for Russian meddling in 2017 in the French Elections and the 2018 Olympics in Japan

The indictment accuses the defendants, all alleged officers in the Russian military agency known as the GRU, in destructive attacks on Ukraine's power grid; in a hack-and-leak effort directed at the political party of French President Emmanuel Macron in the days leading up to the 2017 election; and to impede an investigation into the suspected nerve-agent poisoning of a former spy and his daughter.

The 50-page indictment, filed in federal court in Pittsburgh, focuses instead on attacks that prosecutors said were aimed at promoting Russian's own geopolitical interests. Those include cyberattacks that targeted the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, where Russian athletes were banned because of a state-sponsored doping effort.

Last edited: