Elder Scrolls VI announced at E3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I've been debating it for HTC Vive but I can't bring myself to purchase the game again. Does the changed experience justify buying it again?
I can only speak to the PS4 experience and what I've read the PC VR platform had much improvement over the PSVR version

I wouldn't unless you can find it on sale. It is a fun and the most indepth VR game I've played, but they had to roll back the graphics quality on it so the current VR platforms could handle it.

The next generation VR headsets they are testing now have full HD capacity, so unless you can get a VR HD experience with Skyrim I wouldn't waste money on it.

Skyrim is an immersive game to begin with, but the Immersion you experience in the game via VR is just simply next level and makes it fun in that capacity.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I can only speak to the PS4 experience and what I've read the PC VR platform had much improvement over the PSVR version

I wouldn't unless you can find it on sale. It is a fun and the most indepth VR game I've played, but they had to roll back the graphics quality on it so the current VR platforms could handle it.

The next generation VR headsets they are testing now have full HD capacity, so unless you can get a VR HD experience with Skyrim I wouldn't waste money on it.

Skyrim is an immersive game to begin with, but the Immersion you experience in the game via VR is just simply next level and makes it fun in that capacity.
Are the controls intuitive? F4VR's controls were awful. Doom VFR was better.