El Paso mall shooting

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Heard someone today say that El Paso is a result of Trump calling for the extermination of Latinos.
He's never said or hinted at any such thing. Never, not once.

This is the media in this country today. They aren't journalists, they're propagandists. Plain and simple.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Heard someone today say that El Paso is a result of Trump calling for the extermination of Latinos.
He's never said or hinted at any such thing. Never, not once.

This is the media in this country today. They aren't journalists, they're propagandists. Plain and simple.
MSNBC had to apologize for that commentator.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
worse than propagandists, they are activists
This is absolutely true in many cases. Just look at their Twitter feeds and see the kind of things that they post as their own opinions.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
This is absolutely true in many cases. Just look at their Twitter feeds and see the kind of things that they post as their own opinions.

If you work for me, and someone brings a social media post of yours to my attention for any negative reason, you're fired.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

If you work for me, and someone brings a social media post of yours to my attention for any negative reason, you're fired.
Except their employers: vox, BuzzFeed, cnn, MSNBC, etc.... Agree with their opinions and have no problems with them.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
A bitter neo-con who is still mad over JEB! not winning the primary.
How can you have an unintentional mistake about something you now admit he never said. You either believed it at the time, which makes you a moron, or you knew damn well he never said it but tried to push that narrative anyway and got caught, which makes you a bad person. Either way, why would anyone want your opinion on "news" about the president. And to top it all off, you don't know the definition of the word invasion....yes the presidents use of that word was intentional.

Jul 22, 2011
How can you have an unintentional mistake about something you now admit he never said. You either believed it at the time, which makes you a moron, or you knew damn well he never said it but tried to push that narrative anyway and got caught, which makes you a bad person. Either way, why would anyone want your opinion on "news" about the president. And to top it all off, you don't know the definition of the word invasion....yes the presidents use of that word was intentional.
How dare someone call a giant crowd of foreign nationals, waving the flags of their home countries and knocking down border fences "an invasion"!!