El Paso mall shooting

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Wait. How many foreigners are killed in Mexico or in America by Mexican gangs?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Latest data I found...2016 aprox 32 million Americans travled to Mexico and 75 were victims of homicide

Only data I found on Mexican citizen travel to US was aprox 10 million per year....but no stats on homicide rate

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I'm sick as hell continually reading stuff from people who cite scripture and make excuses for the national nightmare that is the "Hater in Chief" and also "Cadet Bone-Spur". The cowards who support him are just as racist as he is. Shifting discussion to the media ignores the fact that many of us did serve during Vietnam and find it a national nightmare that such a hater occupies the White House and has millions of people who applaud his every tweet. The God some of you refer to would certainly not approve of such behavior and such deflection.
other than none of that post is actually true, except perhaps that you served during Vietnam, why bother to post it?

Are you just going to spew leftist rhetoric, or do you actually have something truthful to say about the topic?

You did read his published manifesto right? The one with all the left-wing wacko nonsense about too many people on the planet, and all the green narratives?

oh, that's right, non of his leftist ranting were actually reported by your media - okay, now continue on with your biased agenda.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
and yet... they chances of getting killed by a gunman is much greater in almost every large

other than none of that post is actually true, except perhaps that you served during Vietnam, why bother to post it?

Are you just going to spew leftist rhetoric, or do you actually have something truthful to say about the topic?

You did read his published manifesto right? The one with all the left-wing wacko nonsense about too many people on the planet, and all the green narratives?

oh, that's right, non of his leftist ranting were actually reported by your media - okay, now continue on with your biased agenda.
The Extreme Greenist movement is just as scary and crazy as the Alt Right Neo Nazi crap.

Seriously....they want to kill 50% of the human population for Mother Earth to survive

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
The Extreme Greenist movement is just as scary and crazy as the Alt Right Neo Nazi crap.

Seriously....they want to kill 50% of the human population for Mother Earth to survive
yes, but still no matter how afraid this person was about the southern invasion, and no matter how frustrated he may have been with the Democrat's failure to protect him and stop the influx, citizens should not be taking matters into their own hands.

I feel certain though, that this tragedy would not have happened if Pelosi and the racist democrats would have provided funding for the wall and not scared so many citizens with their support of the illegal invasion.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It is sickening, but sadly not surprising to hear the endless sound bites by the Democrats blaming this on Trump. Lie after lie after lie and the media never questions it.

Just heard a 90 second rant by Beto and every single claim in it was false. And many of the others are saying similar things.

Yes Trump actually has condemned racism and white supremacy many many times. No Trump did not call all immigrants animals, he was referring specifically to gang members. No Trump did not call Hispanic children an infestation. No Trump did not lead the send them back chant at his rally, he actually disavowed it.

These are just some of the blatant lies the Dems and their Media are repeating today.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
It is sickening, but sadly not surprising to hear the endless sound bites by the Democrats blaming this on Trump. Lie after lie after lie and the media never questions it.

Just heard a 90 second rant by Beto and every single claim in it was false. And many of the others are saying similar things.

Yes Trump actually has condemned racism and white supremacy many many times. No Trump did not call all immigrants animals, he was referring specifically to gang members. No Trump did not call Hispanic children an infestation. No Trump did not lead the send them back chant at his rally, he actually disavowed it.

These are just some of the blatant lies the Dems and their Media are repeating today.
It is obvious that it is not worth the time to listen to any of the democratic presidential candidates right now, they are all just trying to get noticed and hating on Trump is an easy way for them to do it. Funny thing is that Biden broke from the others and said he did not hold the president personally responsible. But since he is the democratic presidential leader he does not need to be noticed. That and he also offered his sympathy for "Houston and Michigan" in a slip up, which is likely why the main stream media did not cover it.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

I haven't been able to look it up, but did he only grin at a rally after asking what to do about immigrants and somebody yelled "shoot them"? I haven't heard that before.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

It is obvious that it is not worth the time to listen to any of the democratic presidential candidates right now, they are all just trying to get noticed and hating on Trump is an easy way for them to do it. Funny thing is that Biden broke from the others and said he did not hold the president personally responsible. But since he is the democratic presidential leader he does not need to be noticed. That and he also offered his sympathy for "Houston and Michigan" in a slip up, which is likely why the main stream media did not cover it.
That's only one of MANY gaffes he's made recently.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
This is from the New York Post, it's an opinion piece slamming Beto for trying to use the shooting for political gain : https://nypost.com/2019/08/04/beto-exploits-tragedy-for-sake-of-politics/

Like the Christchurch killer, Crusius espoused an anti-capitalist, anti-people radical green ideology. He rails against farming, oil drilling, plastic, paper towels and “consumer culture.” He sounds like Jay Inslee:

“My whole life, I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist.”

He justifies murder as “the logical step … to decrease the number of people in America using resources.”

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
apparently Mexico legal avenue they are looking for is to extradition from the US to Mexico to face murder charges there since he killed Mexican citizens
Sounds good to me, I am sure he will have a LOT of fun in a mexican jail with his ideologies and will save us a ton on the prosecution.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

The weird part is this guy was a racist, eco-fascist. He apparently was drawing from the extremes of both left AND right. So who do we blame now?? I say no one other than the shooter and anyone that dropped the ball on his mental illness.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
The weird part is this guy was a racist, eco-fascist. He apparently was drawing from the extremes of both left AND right. So who do we blame now?? I say no one other than the shooter and anyone that dropped the ball on his mental illness.
clearly we blame the Democratic legislators who refused to take any action at the border and caused this guy to have a mental breakdown over it.

The inaction of the democratic legislators is getting people killed.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Let's take a quiz. Which is more likely to embolden racists and white supremacists?

a. The president condemning racism and white supremacy.

b. The media covering that up and instead reporting that he supports it.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011