Egocentric CNN POS Jim Acosta loses his press pass......finally

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
CNN as a whole is a joke. In the span of 2 to 3 years, they have gone from being the least biased cable news outlet to something that Joseph Goebbels would be proud of.

If CNN is a joke...what, exactly is Fox? They seem nearly identical while residing on the opposite side of the discussion to me.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Trump is such a raging pussy. So much so I’m sure he grabs himself all the time.

What a joke. Makes me wanna puke.
Thats what I was thinking. Obama dealt with similar stuff (and continues to do so) but handled it with class.

Trump would prefer that condescending opinions are dealt with North Korea style. He can't do that yet though so revoking press credentials and stroking his white nationalist base will have to do

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Like Trump, don’t like him. Whatever. You can’t get into a scuffle with a 110 lbs woman over a microphone that she’s in charge of and doesn’t belong to you. Looking at the video he pretty forcefully chops down on her arm but then he almost immediately pulls back because I think he realized he was making a huge mistake. But he still did it and it seemed to scare her enough that she immediately gives him a holy crap look and then withdrew.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Thats what I was thinking. Obama dealt with similar stuff (and continues to do so) but handled it with class.

Trump would prefer that condescending opinions are dealt with North Korea style. He can't do that yet though so revoking press credentials and stroking his white nationalist base will have to do
The way the press treated Barry makes RA look like he's tough on Gundy.

Jul 22, 2011
Maybe Trump should just pay to organize far right-wing activists to show up outside his home, ring his doorbell repeatedly and scream insults while his wife and kids try to sleep.
Because that definitely would NOT be fascism.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Is that the classic "Takes one to know one" rebuke or the always fashionable "I know you are but what am I" retort?

Up next will be the crowd favorite of "My daddy can kick the sh** out of your daddy!"
lol

Yes, that was exactly the childish rebuke I was going for. It all his idiotic reply was worth. That guy has zero critical thinking skills. So why would I waste my time with him?

Thanks for playing though.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Just for the record I agree Acosta is an egotistical assho!e. Of course he has nothing on Trump in that regard. Not to mention it was a fair question. You create and promote a racist commercial then spout outright lies, then someone should.call you on it. Then to compound all of that idiocy with more lies about him putting his hands on that woman as the reason for pulling his pass just makes them look like the amateurs they are.