Eddie Sutton & the Basketball HOF

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
He spilled beer all over me at Joe’s when I was a freshman and didn’t even acknowledge my presence. At least he left my girlfriend alone.
There are two sides to every story.

I think we owe it to Bill Self to give his side here.

Personally, I think you probably deserved it for some past life BS.
I can give you Bill’s side: I did what? When was this? I have no idea what you’re talking about.

https://youtu.be/OuvEJ-U1UDc

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
many years in the future after time travel has been invented. People will be sent back in time to investigate the greatest mysteries that plague the scholars of that era. Near the top of that list will be "why the heck wasn't Eddie inducted into the hall of fame sooner"?

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
many years in the future after time travel has been invented. People will be sent back in time to investigate the greatest mysteries that plague the scholars of that era. Near the top of that list will be "why the heck wasn't Eddie inducted into the hall of fame sooner"?
One of the greatest injustices in the history of mankind.;)

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I certainly hope he gets in, but I stopped caring about the little boys club called the HOF years ago. The regional bias & some of the guys in there instead of Eddie is just too much.